Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 10-23-2021, 01:57 PM   #106
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
The second photo clearly shows the mentioned SD-Card in the Libra 2:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...78&postcount=1
Interesting - but then I wouldn't rely on water resistance.
Apart from that, there is no justification for 16 GB in the Vision 6.
But I will see - I will get my Vision 6 on 27th.
If there's an SD there, I'll swap it for a 128GB card.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 10-23-2021 at 02:00 PM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 10:57 AM   #107
jesson345
Enthusiast
jesson345 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Interesting - but then I wouldn't rely on water resistance.
Apart from that, there is no justification for 16 GB in the Vision 6.
But I will see - I will get my Vision 6 on 27th.
If there's an SD there, I'll swap it for a 128GB card.
It sounds like replacing the SD card is not that easy on vision6。

https://forum.alles-ebook.de/thread/...geNo=7。

see the last page.

Frostschutz also active in our forum,and he replace 256G SD card of libra2 successful。

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...342428&page=29

#426. It seems that he is experimenting replace sd card on tolino v6.
jesson345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2021, 06:44 PM   #108
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesson345 View Post
Frostschutz also active in our forum,and he replace 256G SD card of libra2 successful。

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...342428&page=29
I don't believe that @frostschutz has actually taken the card out of the Libra 2. At the point you link to, he had tried, but, stopped as he didn't want to damage the device. He may have tried again, but, I don't think that he has posted the results.
Quote:
#426. It seems that he is experimenting replace sd card on tolino v6.
I know he has tried to use the image from the Libra 2 in the vision 6. But, it didn't boot.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #109
jesson345
Enthusiast
jesson345 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Yes,that's what I mean.
It is easy to replace Kobo SD,but Tolino is not。

Sry for my poor english。
jesson345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:53 AM   #110
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
I replaced it with a Sandisk Extreme 128 - but it was not possible for me to increase the partition - just trying to change it made the device not boot anymore.
The disadvantage was that the water resistance has been lost, the advantage an enormous speed increase.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert