Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 04-16-2021, 12:44 PM   #1
torto
Enthusiast
torto began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW1, Kindle PW2 (RIP), Kindle 4, Tolino Vision 5
Tolino partitions

Can someone enlighten me as to how the partitions on a Tolino work?

I sideload apps (love it!) and the space available is very small (dang), but I can see there are still over 5 GB free on it when I connect it to the computer. I'd love to make room for more apps. Is it possible to get rid of some stuff or change the partitions without installing everything again?
torto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 02:18 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by torto View Post
and the space available is very small (dang), but I can see there are still over 5 GB free on it when I connect it to the computer. I'd love to make room for more apps. Is it possible to get rid of some stuff or change the partitions without installing everything again?
No, it is only possible for devices with SD card.
And that only via card exchange.
By the way, the partition in which the apps are installed has only 504 MB.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #3
torto
Enthusiast

Thanks for your answer, that's a pity... and is there anything I could remove safely in order to make a bit more room? Maybe with Total Commander?
Old 04-16-2021, 04:49 PM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by torto View Post
Thanks for your answer, that's a pity... and is there anything I could remove safely in order to make a bit more room? Maybe with Total Commander?
I think that nothing is possible.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 04:54 PM   #5
torto
Enthusiast