Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #16
movieking
movieking began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
I can understand how there can be licensing issues between countries, etc, but why would a book be unavailable for Canadians on one site be available on another site? I tried to buy Colorado Kid from shortcovers.com last week and got the message that it wasn't available in my country, but then I went to the sony ebook store and bought it there with no issues.

Aside from that , keep the coupons coming!
movieking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nonny Mouse View Post
I can't spend any money with you whilst you operate *geographic restrictions*
Me neither!! Why bother to plug yourselves on an international forum when your books are not available internationally?

Kindly put *US* only in your post headers to avoid wasting peoples time
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 02:42 PM   #18
A Nonny Mouse
Connoisseur
A Nonny Mouse has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.A Nonny Mouse has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.A Nonny Mouse has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony prs505
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger the rabbit View Post
Me neither!! Why bother to plug yourselves on an international forum when your books are not available internationally?

Kindly put *US* only in your post headers to avoid wasting peoples time
I agree totally - Stop wasting our time and alienating potential customers.
A Nonny Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Even *free content* is geographically restricted!!

Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot!!!
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #20
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
They've got a "fanfiction" topic. They don't seem to be available for sale or download, just viewing on the site.

I'm going to try to ignore that first story listed is Doctorow's Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom. (Doesn't seem to be available for sale or download. Seems to be one long paragraph, though. No visible paragraph breaks. Although since the page breaks seem to fall at the end of sentences, maybe it's just that there's no indentation at the beginning or space between paragraphs.)

Odd.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert