Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #61
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass. View Post
Thank you. Two months ago, I bought from china online shop. Now I updated 1.5 ver.

I think, some improvements are needed while using the T68.

1. T68 is the minimum brightness is too bright. Should be adjusted to a lower brightness?
We will try to solve it by software, but it is considered as hardware issue of current 6.8" UHDML screens with implemented light.

Quote:
2. Touch-sensitive is incorrect.
Can you fix it? Plz~
It is known issue and will be fixed in new update

Quote:
3. I am Korean. some applications require the Korean locale settings. Can you add Korean locale on framework-res.apk ?
Yes, in next updates

Quote:
4. Css support in Oreader not perfect.
Will also be improved.
Quote:
Booxter, plz read and give to me solutions...
[/QUOTE]

Actually Booxtor like Books + store
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:18 AM   #62
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
We will try to solve it by software, but it is considered as hardware issue of current 6.8" UHDML screens with implemented light.
The Aura HD has a dimmer screen. Did they get a different component?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #63
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass. View Post
Thank you. Two months ago, I bought from china online shop. Now I updated 1.5 ver.

4. Css support in Oreader not perfect.
Have you tried OnyxReader (not OReader)?
it works quite well with CSS 2.
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #64
sirchuck
sirchuck began at the beginning.

Device: Onxy T68
Sounds Great! needed Korean Locale after last update and CSS support in OReader also.

Expecting next update! thanks for info!

Last edited by sirchuck; 07-08-2014 at 12:16 PM.
sirchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #65
un lecteur
un lecteur doesn't litterun lecteur doesn't litter

Device: Onyx Boox T-68
Hi Booxtor,

I bought my T68 from your store. I think about two improvements:
1) I use perfect viewer to read some manga, this work very well (even the hardware keys works), but I have ghosting issue after a few pages, is there a way of implement a full refresh for third-party apps?
2) Full screen don’t work, can you do something for this?

Thanks, looking forward to your response.
un lecteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #66
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by un lecteur View Post
1) I use perfect viewer to read some manga, this work very well (even the hardware keys works), but I have ghosting issue after a few pages, is there a way of implement a full refresh for third-party apps?
An easy way to force a full screen refresh is to briefly press the power switch to put the T68 into sleep mode, then press it again to wake it up.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #67
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
An easy way to force a full screen refresh is to briefly press the power switch to put the T68 into sleep mode, then press it again to wake it up.
if you have installed our last update, you can force screen refresh by long pressing of menu button (upper button on the left side).

Last edited by Booxtor; 07-08-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:28 PM   #68
un lecteur
un lecteur doesn't litterun lecteur doesn't litter

Device: Onyx Boox T-68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
if you have installed our last update, you can force screen refresh by long pressing of menu button (upper button on the right side).
Thanks, it works!
Is it possible to have this screen refresh when I press the key to change the page?
Thanks again.
un lecteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:01 AM   #69
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
I am now the happy owner of an M96!
My M92 Screen cracked and instead of replacing the screen (pay 100$) OnyxBoox.com asked me if I want to pay 150$ for an upgrade which I happily did.

Now I am trying to run ezPDFreader on my M96 and apparently Onyx's Android port has some bugs.

Among other things there is no "&" on the keyboard when I try to enter a Wireless password
Ocassionally the screen turns completely black when I use ezPDFreader. Can anyone try ezPDFReader and report back with the results?
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:56 AM   #70
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
The T68 menus are only partially translated into Spanish.

It would be nice to be solved in future updates.

A greeting -.
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #71
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
For those of you with Artatech T68 Lynxes - there's a new firmware update. Touch accuracy seems just a bit better. AIReader is now OReader. There may be other changes, but I haven't found them yet!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:21 AM   #72
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I've noticed that Moonreader Pro offers a sliding adjstment of screen brightness which in fact goes into negative values. You may want to try this to see if it will give a setting more suitable to you for reading in a dark room.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:46 AM   #73
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
Hi, Booxtor.
The T68 I ordered from you arrived today.
A really nice device; I'm very happy with it so far. The only thing that is really bugging me at this moment is the page-refresh in the OnyxReader-app; is it possible to get rid of the second flash when a full refresh is performed? So far as I can see that second flash doesn't add anything to clear up the screen - in fact, it makes it less "clean" in some instances.
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:51 AM   #74
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I've noticed that Moonreader Pro offers a sliding adjstment of screen brightness which in fact goes into negative values. You may want to try this to see if it will give a setting more suitable to you for reading in a dark room.
The screen brightness setting in Moon+ does nothing to the frontlight.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:10 AM   #75
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
Hi, Booxtor.
The T68 I ordered from you arrived today.
A really nice device; I'm very happy with it so far. The only thing that is really bugging me at this moment is the page-refresh in the OnyxReader-app; is it possible to get rid of the second flash when a full refresh is performed? So far as I can see that second flash doesn't add anything to clear up the screen - in fact, it makes it less "clean" in some instances.
Ah, you can forget about this; that double-flash only seems to happen when you turn pages too fast - so it will not happen when reading a book at "normal" reading speed.
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote