Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #61
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
So far this year I have read:

1. In Death 2: Glory in Death - J. D. Robb I am loving this series.

2. Immortal in Death - J. D. Robb

3. Vampire academy 6 :Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead I did like it, but I was expecting some more action.

4. In Death 4: Rapture in Death - J. D. Robb My favourite so far!

5. Riyria Revelations 3: Nyphron Rising - Michael J. Sullivan Loved this one. Arista rocks!

6. The Replacement - Brenna Yovannof Just plain boring, but had and interesting concept.

7. In Death 5: Ceremony in Death - J. D. Robb Wasn't quite as good as some of the previous In Death books, imho.

8. The Riyria Revelations 4 - The Emerald Storm - Michael J. Sullivan I am not too into ships and sea voyages so this one didn't do it for me as much as the others in the series.

9. Fever 5: Shadowfever - Karen M. Moning Amazing finale to a great series. Loved it.

10. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Love, love, love this book! Ranks right around Perfect Chemistry and Return to Paradise for me.

11. Hollowland - Amanda Hocking Wow, awesome YA zombie book! Has everything I love; great characters, interesting story, action, and love. I am hoping for a sequel.

12. A Kiss in Time - Alex Flinn I thought Flinn's other fairy tale re-telling, Beastly, was much better. The characters fell flat.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #62
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Locations are dramatically more accurate than page numbers, though...

January 2011
Title - Author --------- Pages
  1. Dead in the Family - Charlene Harris --------- 311
  2. Sphere - Michael Crichton --------- 384
  3. Enders Game - Orson Scott Card --------- 352
  4. Shadow of the Hegemon- Orson Scott Card --------- 451 -
  5. Shadow Puppets - Orson Scott Card ---------480 -
  6. Xenocide - Orson Scott Card --------- 608
  7. Enders Shadow - Orson Scott Card --------- 384
  8. Speaker for the Dead - Orson Scott Card --------- 416
  9. Children of the Mind - Orson Scott Card --------- 384
  10. The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan --------- 576
  11. The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan --------- 528
  12. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins --------- 384
  13. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins --------- 391
  14. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins --------- 400
  15. Andromeda Strain - Michael Crichton --------- 384
  16. Prince Caspian - C.S. Lewis --------- 240
  17. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader- C.S. Lewis --------- 288
  18. The Silver Chair -C.S.Lewis --------- 256
  19. The Horse and his Boy -C.S Lewis --------- 240
  20. The Magicians Nephew -C.S. Lewis --------- 208
  21. The Last Battle - C.S. Lewis --------- 224
  22. Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King --------- 384
  23. A Bend in the Road - Nicholas Sparks --------- 352

Febuary 2011
  24. A breathe of snow and ashes = Diana Gabaldon ---------1456
  25. Bridget Jone's Diary = Helen Fielding --------- 288
  26. Vampire Academy = Richelle Mead ---------352
  27. Frostbite = Richelle Mead ---------336
  28. Shadow Kiss = Richelle Mead--------- 448
  29. Blood Promise = Richelle Mead--------- 512
  30. Spirit Bound =Richelle Mead--------- 496
  31. Last Sacrifice= Richelle Mead--------- 594
  32. Uglies =Scott Westerfeld--------- 448
  33. Pretties= Scott Westerfeld ---------384
  34. Specials= Scott Westerfeld--------- 400
  35. Extras =Scott Westerfeld ---------448
  36. Bridget Jone's Diary= Helen Fielding--------- 288
  37. City of Ashes= Cassandra Clare ---------496
  38. City of Glass =Cassandra Clare ---------576
  39. City of Bones= Cassandra Clare ---------512
  40. Glass Houses =Rachel Caine ---------256
  41. The Dead Girls' Dance= Rachel Caine--------- 256
  42. Midnight Alley =Rachel Caine ---------256
  43. Feast of Fools =Rachel Caine ---------256
  44. Lord of Misrule =Rachel Caine ---------256
  45. Carpe Corpus =Rachel Caine ---------256
  46. Fade Out= Rachel Caine ---------256
  47. Ill Wind= Rachel Caine ---------352
  48. Heat Stroke= Rachel Caine ---------352
  49. Chill Factor =Rachel Caine ---------352
  50. Windfall = Rachel Caine ---------352
  51. Firestorm =Rachel Caine--------- 352
  52. Thin Air = Rachel Caine--------- 352

Last edited by Belle2Be; 02-28-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Advert
Old 02-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #63
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
I'll have to figure out how to convert locations to pages...
Why don't you go onto the Amazon site, and see how many pages the paperback versions of the books you've read have? The pages are listed under "product details"
Old 02-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #64
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Why don't you go onto the Amazon site, and see how many pages the paperback versions of the books you've read have? The pages are listed under "product details"
Quite genius It's just time consuming, I'll get around to it someday. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #65
bookfiend
Enthusiast
bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Forma
I'm a horrifically slow reader, so I won't hit 100, but I thought it might be fun anyway to keep track of my reading this year.

Some of these books are ones I'm teaching this semester for a course on Romanticism in Spanish literature (but still a joy to read, of course, since I can choose what to teach), and will be labeled as such.

So far:

January
1. Hyperion, by Dan Simmons
2. Don Juan Tenorio, by José Zorrilla (for teaching)

February
1. El estudiante de Salamanca, by José de Espronceda (for teaching)
2. Don Álvaro o la fuerza del sino, by Duque de Rivas (for teaching)

March
1. Wishful Drinking, by Carrie Fisher
2. No More Dirty Looks: The Truth About your Beauty Products and the Ultimate Guide to Safe and Clean Cosmetics, by Siobhan O’Connor and Alexandra Spunt
3. El señor de Bembibre, by Enrique Gil y Carrasco (for teaching)
4. At Home: A Short History of Private Life, by Bill Bryson
5. The Most Human Human: What Talking with Computers Teaches Us About What It Means to Be Alive, by Brian Christian

April
1. The Dream of Reason: A History of Philosophy from the Greeks to the Renaissance, by Anthony Gottlieb
2. The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity, and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary, by Simon Winchester
3. Fall of Hyperion, by Dan Simmons
4. The Clockwork Universe: Isaac Newton, the Royal Society, and the Birth of the Modern World, by Edward Dolnick

May
1. In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives, by Steven Levy

Last edited by bookfiend; 05-12-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #66
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
I'm here! checkout my sig... now

Last edited by Namekuseijin; 02-09-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #67
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
let's try again, seems like sigs are not retroactive...
Old 02-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #68
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Just joined Goodreads and have added my list here. After a quick start to the year, I have stalled because The Count of Monte Cristo is some read - 1312 pages!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:14 AM   #69
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Just joined Goodreads and have added my list here. After a quick start to the year, I have stalled because The Count of Monte Cristo is some read - 1312 pages!
Me, too. I've got "The Mists of Avalon" slowing me down, I hope to finish it today.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #70
Kiya
Addict
Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360
[QUOTE=Kiya;1339041]MY 2011 LIST

001. The Curse of the Pharaohs by Elizabeth Peters
002. The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters
003. The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
004 Family Matters by Justine Wittich
005 Hidden Legacy by Justine Wittich
006 Cat Who Could Read Backwards by Lillian Jackson Braun
007 The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern by Lillian Jackson Braun
008 The Cat Who Turned on and Off by Lillian Jackson Braun
009 The Cat Who Saw Red by Lillian Jackson Braun
010 The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
011 Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren
012 Foul Play by Janet Evanovich
013 Love Is a Four-Legged Word by Kandy Shepherd
014 The Cat Who Played Brahms by Lillian Jackson Braun
015 The Cat Who Played Post Office by Lillian Jackson Braun
016 The Cat Who Knew Shakespeare by Lillian Jackson Braun
017 The Cat Who Sniffed Glue by Lillian Jackson Braun
018 Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer
019 The Ivory Dragon by Emily Hendrickson
020 The Fashionable Spy by Emily Hendrickson
021 Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews
022 Silken Secrets by Joan Smith
023 The Cat Who Went Underground by Lillian Jackson Braun
024 Lord Fenmore's Wager by Alissa Baxter
025 The Captain's Bride by Sara Blayne
026 The Cat Who Talked to Ghosts by Lillian Jackson Braun
027 The Mercenary by Cherry Adair
028 The Cat Who Lived High by Lillian Jackson Braun
029 Miss Wyndham's Escapade by Emily Hendrickson
030 The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal by Lillian Jackson Braun
031 A Pressing Engagement by Anne Barbour
032 Taken by Lilith Saintcrow

Last edited by Kiya; 03-04-2011 at 05:40 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #71
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
My list so far:

001. The Hunter (Parker, #1) by Richard Stark (4/5)
002. The Man With the Getaway Face (Parker, #2) by Richard Stark (4/5)
003. dreamer's cat by Stephen Leather (3/5)
004. The Outfit (Parker, #3) by Richard Stark (4/5)
005. Crack-Up by Eric Christopherson (3/5)
006. The Mourner (Parker, #4) by Richard Stark (4/5)
007. The Score (Parker, #5) by Richard Stark (4/5)
008. The Jugger (Parker, #6) by Richard Stark (4/5)
009. The Seventh (Parker, #7) by Richard Stark (4/5)
010. The Lazy Project Manager by Peter Taylor (currently reading)
011. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (5/5)
012. Crossfire by Dick Francis and Felix Francis (4/5)
013. I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore (3/5)
014. The Elephant to Hollywood by Michael Caine (5/5)
015. The Corridor by Glynn James (4/5)
016. The Sentry by Robert Crais (5/5)
017. The Handle (Parker, #8) by Richard Stark (4/5)
018. The Rare Coin Score (Parker #9) by Richard Stark (3/5)
019. The Green Eagle Score (Parker #10) by Richard Stark (3/5)
020. The 47th Samurai by Stephen Hunter (currently reading)
021. Frankenstein - Lost Souls by Dean Koontz (3/5)
022. Chopin Manuscript by Jeffrey Deaver & others (3/5)
023. You Can't Stop Me by Max Allan Collins (3/5)
024. Holiday Classics by O. Henry (currently listening)

Last edited by orlok; 03-16-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Updated list
Old 02-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #72
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
My list goes as follows...

001. Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett <b>Discworld</b> series #17
002. The Third Option by Vince Flynn <b>Mitch Rapp</b> series #02
003. Separation of Power by Vince Flynn <b>Mitch Rapp</b> series #03
004. Conspiracy in Death by J.D. Robb <b>In Death</b> series #08
005. Star Trek: The Lost Era, 2298: The Sundered by Michael A. Martin and Andy Mangels <b>Star Trek</b> Lost Era
006. The Tenth Justice by Brad Meltzer
007. Loyalty in Death by J.D. Robb <b>In Death</b> series #09
008. Star Trek: Typhon Pact: Seize the Fire by Michael A. Martin <b>Star Trek Typhon Pact</b> series #02
009. Maskerade by Terry Pratchett <b>Discworld</b> series #18
010. Body Double by Tess Gerritsen <b>Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles</b> series #04

These are the books I am reading

001. Blood Work by Micheal Connelly <b>Terry McCaleb</b> series #01
Old 02-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #73
Phebe
Connoisseur
Phebe doesn't litterPhebe doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 500 and Kindle 2 and iPad and iPhone
Surface Detail by Iain M. Banks
The Sword of the Lady by Stirling (tried again)
Voyage of the Dawn Treader, C.S. Lewis
The Monster in the Box by Ruth Rendell
Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay
The Ghost by Robert Harris
The Best Time Travel Stories ed. Turtledove
Whom the Gods Love by Kate Ross
Time Travellers Never Die by Jack McDevitt
Footsteps in the Dark by Heyer
Skeleton Crew by Stephen King
Alien Crimes ed. Mike Resnick
The Wrong Mother by Sophie Hannah

The above are the fiction books; I don't care how many I read of them. Below are the nonfictions so far --- I am trying to read at least 40 or 50 nonfictions this year.

Wit & Wisdom of Winston Churchill
A Serious Disappointment by Adrian Bristow
Kaiser Wilhelm II by Christopher Clark
NOW (Truly Present) by Jean Smith
Richard II by Wm. Shakespeare
The New Knitter’s Template by Laura Bryant
When Money Dies by Adam Fergusson
Stuff by Frost and Stekatee
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The Word Exchange (ed. Greg Delanty)
The World Crisis 1911 to 1918, by Winston Churchill
Elizabeth and Mary by Dunn (Sony Reader cleared)
Knit One Below by Elise Duvekot

Most of these are on the Kindle app; some are codices, especially the ones with pictures and maps.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #74
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

I just reopened my participation in this web site and discussion forum a few weeks ago. However, the list below is year to date.

1 Hitch-22 A Memoir by Christopher Hitchens - non-Fiction **** (out of six *)
2 Collider by Paul Halbern - non-Fiction science ***
3 Stanley Weinbaum Omnibus by Stanley Weimbaum (thanks Nate the great ) - Fiction Sci-Fi **
4 Covenant with Death by John Harris – Fiction historical *****
5 The Ringworld Engineers by Larry Niven – Fiction Sci-Fi *** (not as good as first in series)
6 How Green was My Valley by Richard Llweellyn – Fiction *****
7 The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking – non-Fiction science ****
8 Foundations Edge by Isaac Asimov – Fiction Sci-Fi ****
9 To Hold the Crown: The Story of King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York by Jean Plaidy – non-Fiction history ***
10 The Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle – Fiction ****
11 The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury – Fiction Sci-Fi ****
12 The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole – Fiction fantasy ***
13 The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager - non-Fiction science ***
14 The Stars Are Ours by Andre Norton Fiction Sci-Fi ***
15 The Demon Under the Microscope by Thomas Hager - non-Fiction science ****
16 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - Fiction ****
17 The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson – Fiction ****
18 The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson – Fiction *
19 Henry VI (parts 1-3) by William Shakespeare *****

I noticed that several people participating in this enterprise had lists on Goodreads.com. I had a look at that web site and decided to join up myself. Therefore, while I will from time to time update the ticker bar below I will maintain the list of books read with my discussions of the same at the link below.

My 100 books in 2011 Goodreads list

Last edited by Hamlet53; 03-04-2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: add books

Old 02-25-2011, 03:47 AM   #75
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
As I did with The Stand by Stephen King ... I'm doing this just for me... Just to see what I read throughout this year.
Closed Thread