Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
yes. once you get the code emailed, you can use it even on an old account.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
I've got everything in my cart, but I haven't finalized everything because I'm waiting for the next person to PM me. I've already made an account; if I sign out without finalizing the order, will I still be able to apply the code and send on down the line?
Yes, you can use the code on an existing account. One just can't send a code to an existing account. And, FWIW, your cart should continue to show the item you put in it until you either clear the cart or finalize the sale.

FWIW, gjferren1 hasn't logged in since yesterday evening, so give him/her a chance. Not everyone is as much a mobileread junkie as I am.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
What, someone that doesn't log in several times a day? Refreshing MR each time? Off with his head!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:49 AM   #19
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel
FWIW, gjferren1 hasn't logged in since yesterday evening, so give him/her a chance. Not everyone is as much a mobileread junkie as I am.
Doesn't everyone get the multiple emails a day telling you there are new messages? How can anyone resist not logging in when there are new posts to read!

Last edited by user_none; 09-23-2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Quoted wrong person.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:01 AM   #20
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Doesn't everyone get the multiple emails a day telling you there are new messages? How can anyone resist not logging in when there are new posts to read!
Astonishingly, some set their options to not subscribe to every thread.
Advert
Old 09-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #21
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I received gjferren1's PM this morning and then completed my order and sent the gift code to the email he provided.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #22
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Astonishingly, some set their options to not subscribe to every thread.
mine are all set to that, but i lurk around the forums enough to keep track of things.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #23
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
I received gjferren1's PM this morning and then completed my order and sent the gift code to the email he provided.
Excellent. askyn has already sent gjferren1 his/her email, so gjferren1 can complete.

(Original post updated. )
Old 09-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #24
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
Never mind. Thank you anyway.

Last edited by adv_dp_fan; 09-23-2011 at 03:26 PM.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #25
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hello all,

another new one here on Mobileread.

This sounds interesting, I'd like to get on the list as well.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #26
gjferren1
gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: pandigital
Got my code, completed the order, put askyn's e-mail on the gift. If I did it right, the chain is unbroken.
gjferren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #27
CRussel
(he/him/his)

PM from adv_dp_fan - s/he is updating pBooks to eBooks for several of these, so I've added him/her to the chain.

Comment: This really is about helping new users discover Baen, and those of us who believe in their business model and distribution methods want them to succeed without adding DRM or changing their support for things like the Baen Free Library. So while I know we all love a freebie, let's consider the terms and use it judiciously. Yes, as an author, I think updating a pBook to an eBook is a "fair use" of this, and I've talked to Baen authors who agree. But using this as a substitute for buying what you would otherwise buy? Think who gets hurt by that, and do what you think is right.

I've personally used one of these strings to try out a new author, while first buying the two books in the bundle that I would have bought anyway. Again, that felt right, and I didn't feel guilty when I got done. YMMV, and I don't want to pontificate beyond this comment.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:22 PM   #28
GlennD
Wizard
GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS350, iPhone, iPad
Completed the order, code sent to Koland.
GlennD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #29
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
Completed the order, code sent to Koland.
Excellent. We're up to $72 of free books.

user_none, it looks like we made it to you this time. Send your email to Koland.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #30
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Yes please, I'd like to be added to the list. Thanks!
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, free, sff, webscription