Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
romi1772
romi1772 began at the beginning.

Device: Latte iPearl
Question Hello from Northeastern Pennsylvania

Hi everyone! I'm very new here and wanted to introduce myself. I also have a question. I got a Latte iPearl for Christmas and it says you can download e-books to it but I can't figure out how. Does anyone have any tips?
romi1772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome fellow PAer! I'll confess, I've never heard of a Latte iPearl.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
romi1772

Where in PA? I'm near Scranton. And.. I was afraid someone would say that (about the Latte iPearl).
Old 01-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Down in the Lehigh Valley, about an hour south of Scranton.

I googled your device, pretty cool! Have you tried dragging and dropping a PDF into it?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to the site. I have no clue how to use a Latte iPearl, but I am positive someone on this site can help you. This is a very good place to get questions like that answered.

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi romi1772 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
romi1772

I tried to drag and drop but it doesn't work. I even downloaded a .txt file and it only lets me read 5 pages of it. I guess I'll just keep trying. Thanks for your help. Oh and I'll be driving through the Lehigh Valley in March to go to a Flyers game. I'll wave from the turnpike. LOL
Old 01-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
romi1772

Hi happy_terd! I love your location. Very funny... frightfully true.

Hi Cassidym!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #9
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Welcome to MobileRead.

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
latte ipearl