Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
mfaine
Member Retired
mfaine began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Custom text column with no HTML

I'd like to keep my personal reviews for Goodreads in a custom text column but I find their importing function mangles the included HTML (some of which isn't allowed in the import: DIV). Is it possible to configure a text field with no HTML or have a clear all HTML button. It seems that P and BR are OK with goodreads but I'd be OK to add those back myself if necessary.
mfaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the edit html source function and use only <p> tags.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Use the clear formatting button, which is the recycling symbol. It zaps almost everything.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote