Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
BLUE PRS-300 for $95 and $15 off if you add a small item to get your order over $100

Apologies if folks don't think this is a good deal, and also I know PRS-300's are being discounted a lot of places.

Still, I've been looking for the BLUE one, not the silver, to be discounted, and it showed up recently on PC Richard for $95 with free shipping. What made it a deal (to me, anyway) is that PC Richard also has a coupon for new subscribers to their newsletter for $15 off $100. I added a battery for my camera (about $7) to my order for a total of $102 and with the coupon, got both the reader and the battery for $87. The price on the battery wasn't awesome, just okay, but still, together, I think it was a pretty good deal.

You could add on a small calculator, or maybe some sort of small case for a camera, or any other small item of about $6 or more (make sure it ships free too) and get a pretty good bargain.

NOTES:

I am not affiliated with PC Richard or Sony in any way.

PC Richard website is www.pcrichard.com

$15 coupon info in the PC Richard blog at http://blog.pcrichard.com/ - look for a post by Alison L on Oct 13 with link to get the coupon. The coupon showed up in my e-mail box a few minutes after I signed up for the newsletter.

- Sue

Last edited by sufue; 10-21-2010 at 01:37 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote