Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
brunobisogni
brunobisogni began at the beginning.

Device: kindle for pc
where is the location funcition on kindle to pc

please
i'm download yesterday , kindle for my netbook the free version and i have a big suprise when i'm discovered the pc version of kindle don't have a location option.

Please some one knows where is this funcition and how i'm use ..
brunobisogni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
If you are referring to designating your geographical location, that is set on the "Manage Your Kindle" page on the Amazon website.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
Tricorp
Enthusiast
Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Tricorp writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
I think he is having the same problem I was having the other day, if you want to drag a file into the kindle for pc program, where do you drop the file, what is the location for that?
Tricorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Oh - in that case ...

Access your My Documents and click on My Kindle Content folder.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
There is no "go to location" 123 in the Kindle for PC application. However, you can click on the bar at the bottom of the screen which represents 100% scale of the book displayed. Clicking on it, you can navigate through the title. But you can't enter "location 767" as you can on the Kindle 2 itself.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert