Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #316
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Get Boomerang from Smashwords for just $0.99.

Coupon Code NZ93A

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #317
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Boomerang is on sale today and tomorrow for $0.99 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Boomerang-eboo...7605713&sr=1-1

Use coupon code XC95X to get the sale price at Smashwords.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #318
plumboz
Novelist

Boomerang is on sale for the summer at Amazon, B&N, Sony and Apple. Just $0.99.

And at Amazon UK, just 66p.

And at Smashwords, get it for free during the Great Summer/Winter Sale. Good through July 31.

Thanks!
Alan
Old 08-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #319
plumboz
Novelist

Boomerang is in fundraising mode. First of all, thanks to everyone who helped me raise over $100 last year for Life Is Good playmakers. Thought I would get an earlier start this year and have it go a full three months.

So, August through October all author proceeds are going to support that great organization that helps kids that really need it.

You can check out the work they do at their website. http://www.lifeisgood.com/playmakers/

If you don't have a Kindle, Boomerang is also available through Barnes and Noble, Sony, Apple and Smashwords.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #320
plumboz
Novelist

Thanks to everyone who has added Boomerang to your e library and is helping me raise funds for Life Is Good Playmakers in the process. I hope you enjoy the book. The fundraising continues through Oct. 31 and Sony finally joined the rest of the retailers in bringing the price back down to $0.99.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:27 AM   #321
plumboz
Novelist

Update: Feb 2, 2014

If any Mobileread members would like to download Boomerang from Smashwords for free, just reply here and I will reactivate the coupon code that expired on Jan. 31. And if any of the recent Amazon UK or Barnes and Noble sales were to Mobileread members, thank you very much and I hope you enjoy Boomerang.

Free through Jan. 31 from Smashwords. Use coupon KH45X.

Just $0.99 everywhere, including for Kindle and nook.

Last edited by plumboz; 02-02-2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: update
Old 02-04-2014, 01:24 PM   #322
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
I'd appreciate the February code, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
Update: Feb. 2, 2014

If any Mobileread members would like to download Boomerang from Smashwords for free, just reply here and I will reactivate the coupon code that expired on Jan. 31. And if any of the recent Amazon UK or Barnes and Noble sales were to Mobileread members, thank you very much and I hope you enjoy Boomerang.

Free through Jan. 31 from Smashwords. Use coupon KH45X.

Just $0.99 everywhere, including for Kindle and nook.

A reader's review of Boomerang.

Review by: Carol on Oct. 23, 2010 : star star star star star
I loved this book! Alan Hutcheson is a very talented writer. I am amazed at how he set the stage for this story. Each chapter of the book details the events of different characters that in the beginnning seem unrelated. However, as the story unfolds, each character or set of characters are drawn from places as far away as Australia to a little house in Arizona. Once each party involved in this tale find their way to a dark, soggy Arizona backyard in their pursuit of a handcrafted boomerang, the conclusion of their quest is delightful, entertaining, and satisfying . The characters are funny - some are wonderfully likeable, and some you just like to hate. I plan to read this book again sometime soon!

Thanks!

Hi everyone. Boomerang, my novel of international intrigue, played out by characters operating way outside their comfort zones, is now available on the Amazon Kindle site as well as at Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, it's turning into a modest bestseller over at Amazon UK!

Here is the backcover copy:

Ted Hogwood's beloved Sarah, a jazz guitar, is in the window of Topp Dollar Pawn. The only way he can get the money to rescue her is to accept an assignment from the AABC, a not nearly official branch of the United States Intelligence community. He is partnered with Jerry Kwiatkowski, master of the Hammond B-3 organ and chronic flatulence sufferer, to steal a boomerang containing secrets that should have died with J. Edgar Hoover over thirty years ago. It would be a simple job if only they knew what they were doing. And if a crossbow wielding assassin, two unemployed Australian women, the Director of Central Intelligence and a clothing optional ex-cheerleader were not also hot on the boomerang's trail.

Boomerang on Kindle

Boomerang at Smashwords

Thanks to everyone who has already made Boomerang part of their ebook library.

Best,
Alan
Thanks, Alan. I look forward to reading your book!
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #323
plumboz
Novelist

Hi Froide. I will have the coupon listed in my most recent post (KH45X) reactivated. It should be up within the hour and will be good through Feb. 9. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #324
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Thank you, Alan!

Quote:
Hi Froide. I will have the coupon listed in my most recent post (KH45X) reactivated. It should be up within the hour and will be good through Feb. 9. Thanks!
Many thanks, Alan! I've downloaded the book from Smashwords and uploaded it to Calibre/Dropbox. The book and you have received great reviews on Goodreads; I'm looking forward to reading Boomerang!
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:59 AM   #325
plumboz
Novelist

Thank you, Froide. I hope you enjoy Boomerang.

Last edited by plumboz; 02-11-2014 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #326
plumboz
Novelist

Free through Feb 22

Hi. I'm celebrating finally finishing the "first draft" of my WIP and reinstating the free coupon for Boomerang over at Smashwords. Code KH45X.

Here's the Smashwords link. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167

Last edited by plumboz; 02-17-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #327
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Hi. I'm celebrating finally finishing the "first draft" of my WIP and reinstating the free coupon for Boomerang over at Smashwords. Code KH45X.
That's good news Alan!!! Some of us are impatiently waiting for your next book...
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #328
plumboz
Novelist

Thanks, Pablo. I know it has been forever. I'm aiming at April to have it out to beta readers and am taking a week off work in March to help. It is quite different from Boomerang, which never really built a readership.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:50 PM   #329
plumboz
Novelist

Thank you to the folks who downloaded" Boomerang"
with the coupon. And thanks to the folks who plunked down the
$0.99 at Barnes and Noble. That was a pleasant surprise.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #330
plumboz
Novelist

Couple days left in the Smashwords site wide Read An ebook Week promo. Boomerang will be available free through March. 8.

Tags
amazon, barnes and noble, boomerang, comic novel, smashwords