Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #1
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 2, Fire HD8,
Oasis 2 + Whispersync ebook won’t play audible when both on device.

Has anyone else had a problem with a Whispersync’d ebook and audio book not working together on an Oasis 2?

I have one that’s clearly Whispersync’d, in fact I paid the reduced price for the audio. Both the audiobook and the ebook are on my Oasis but the ebook does not recognise that it is Whispersync’d. I had hoped to use my Oasis to read and listen but it’s not possible for this book, there is no option to switch to listening within the book, or visa versa.

Trying to report it to Amazon is a nightmare, the only reason I bother is that i used to system and user test computer programs so I know how important it is to have faults reported. My sanity does wonder why I bother though
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon, Kobo & Insignia Tablets & eReaders
Only Fires do the Immersive Reading. All Wispersync is switching from Audible to EBook & Back.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote