Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-13-2018, 10:20 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Groupon Audibles subscription $1.90 for 2 months

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

I got it and it said $0.95 a month for 2 months. 1 audio-book and 3 audible originals a month for 2 months then the normal rate.

I grabbed it since I like to read and listen at the same time

Last edited by Blossom; 12-14-2018 at 03:31 AM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #2
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I spelled "Months" wrong sorry do not know how to correct
Advert
Old 12-14-2018, 12:45 AM   #3
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I spelled "Months" wrong sorry do not know how to correct
In the title.

Just highlight it, and type over the blue highlighted part. Better yet, in my opinion, erase what you want to using your "backspace" key. You can erase in the opposite direction by using your "delete" key.

That works for the body of the text, as well.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 03:24 AM   #4
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
But I think once you post, you can't edit/correct the title - I think only moderators can edit titles. (At least I haven't figured out how to edit a title.)

Body of the post - yes, easy to edit, but I think not titles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
In the title.

Just highlight it, and type over the blue highlighted part. Better yet, in my opinion, erase what you want to using your "backspace" key. You can erase in the opposite direction by using your "delete" key.

That works for the body of the text, as well.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 03:32 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I corrected it for ya. Cheers!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2018, 10:59 PM   #6
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Response to Discussion about Editing Posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
But I think once you post, you can't edit/correct the title - I think only moderators can edit titles. (At least I haven't figured out how to edit a title.)

Body of the post - yes, easy to edit, but I think not titles...
I'm "sure" that I've been able to do it before; what comes up first in my mind are the periods (" . ").

ADDENDUM: I just tried both of the methods on the above title, and they worked.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 11:03 PM   #7
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I corrected it for ya. Cheers!
thanks