Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-17-2018, 08:42 AM   #3031
jemst
jemst began at the beginning.

Device: none
Free children book with beautiful illustrations.

Free 05/19/2018 - 05/20/2018
https://www.amazon.com/Little-Monste.../dp/B07B7PXZ6Q
Mark is a prankster and troublemaker: a real little monster. He does not appreciate his parents’ love and care and even wants them to disappear completely. But when this finally does happen, Mark wakes up with an entirely different family: a family of monsters !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	164019  
jemst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:10 AM   #3032
jaschulz0705
jaschulz0705 began at the beginning.

Hey everyone,
My latest eBook was published on May 18, 2018 after over a year of writing. It's a general, non-fiction book that details SQL and databases and how to hit the ground running and gain some experience. It details the fundamentals of creating databases and their objects, running queries for reports and transforming data, organizing data to be put it in a database, simple and effective database administrative tasks, controlling and managing users and much more!

This book allows you to gain a new and valuable skill quickly, with hands-on experience and exercises that you can do in your own environment.

I don't have a website for this, just the book itself. But I've made sure to include a great preview of the book as well as a free gift (database script) that hopefully someone will find some use out of even if they don't purchase the book.

https://www.amazon.com/Learn-SQL-Pra...70_&dpSrc=srch
jaschulz0705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 09:30 AM   #3033
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic
SciFiWriter began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab 4 7"
Five Moons Resurrection Audiobook

Hey all,

So happy to announce that the first novel in my Five Moons series - Five Moons: Resurrection - is now available from Audible.com, Amazon.com, and in the iTunes store as an audiobook.

“We come in peace” is what we told the anoza when human explorers first encountered them, but you would have to ask the anoza how that worked for them. They would tell you fast and quick that humans were cast into the outer darkness because of the evil in our hearts. It didn’t take them long to figure that out when we left the blood of four innocents on their hands. In fact, we pretty much convinced them of it by trying to hide the evil that was done. Union Fleet flew an unmarked ship into space docks after the Corporate War, intending to secretly scrap it out, intending to get rid of the evidence. A time-space distorted Tesseract had killed its crew of humans, or so they thought. Or, was that just the rationalization they needed to hide their shame?

By the end of the Corporate War, Dallas Blake had lost everything: his wife, his daughter, his whole family. He was a man in need of far more than just a new beginning. What Dallas needed was a resurrection. Dallas went to the Union Fleet space docks to buy a war surplus scout-class ship. Instead, he unknowingly buys the Tesseract. It does not take Dallas long to find out that its crew of artificials seems way more human than they should be and every bit as much in need of a resurrection as Dallas.

Dallas Blake is outworlder to the nines and ready for whatever life throws at him, except maybe for Mariah. Despite the fact that she is extremely smart and multi-talented, she can drive a sane man crazy and frequently does. And, oh, by the way, did I mention that Mariah is techno? Mariah is but one of the mysteries of the ship once called Tesseract, now named the Five Moons.

But no one was cutting Dallas any breaks. The ship’s alien technology and artificial life forms are the mysteries that he must solve as the action-packed rescue of Emma from more than just the mercenaries that kidnapped her leads Dallas and the crew of the Five Moons into danger.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Five Moons Resurrection Audio Cover 600x600.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	164124  
SciFiWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:14 PM   #3034
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up 8 GOLF NOVELS!

GOLF FICTION GALORE!

PANIC AT AUGUSTA — Arman Yasin's fondest wish comes true when his runner-up finish at the U.S. Amateur qualifies him to play in the Masters.

His dream turns into a nightmare when Russell Fox, a deranged disabled veteran critically injured during the War in Afghanistan, vows revenge against Arman, an Afghan citizen attending Stanford University.

When FBI Special Agent Sal Bugoni informs Arman of the death threat during Augusta National Golf Club's most prestigious annual event, he faces a conundrum: Should he withdraw from the tournament or persevere despite the peril?

SLICE OF HEAVEN — Little does golf addict Ethan Baker know what astonishing adventures await after he's struck by lightning on the course and passes into the afterlife.

Ethan's ethereal body is transported to Heaven where he discovers there is golf in the Kingdom. His ultimate fantasy becomes reality when he actually plays a round with four legendary icons of the game.

In this fictional narrative, Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson, and Sam Snead share invaluable tips to help Ethan improve his technique and mindset while reminiscing about their own early lives, career highs and disappointments, and personal challenges they overcame.

An unexpected turn of events terminates Ethan's brief sojourn in the Promised Land. He returns to his former life on earth, whereupon he applies lessons learned from the great masters of the sport, both on and off the golf course.

RUB OF THE GREEN — Bo Benson sacrificed a promising golf career in order to help his family manage rustic Chicken Ranch Golf Course.

After his father dies unexpectedly, he and brother Jess inherit the debt-ridden operation. Six years into a relentless drought that has decimated their course, they face a daunting decision: sell the property below value or hold on to their heritage despite the likelihood of imminent foreclosure.

Complications arise when a wealthy businessman inserts himself into their lives. The lure of big money causes an insurmountable rift between the siblings as they consider the mendacious stranger's lucrative offer to acquire their property.

Amidst the turmoil, Bo is presented with an opportunity to revive his dream after a record-setting round on the Web.com tour, only to discover there are no guarantees in the game of golf.

With conflicting loyalties, he must weigh financial need, preservation of his family's legacy, and his enduring love for the sport.

HEART OF A CADDIE — In this humorous fictional tale, golf journalist Ty Ryder interviews Dink Cooper, a feisty 108-year-old former caddie.

Dink expounds upon his interactions with top personalities of the game's golden era, including iconic players Bobby Jones, Walter Hagen, Sam Snead, and Ben Hogan. He also lends insight into numerous technological innovations that have shaped the face of today's game. But the real heart of the caddie is revealed in Dink's interpersonal relationship with Ty as both ex-looper and reporter struggle with modern-day problems.

LAST MULLIGAN — A leading money winner on the Nationwide Tour, Dan Tanner is destined for stardom until a reckless lifestyle derails his dreams.

Penniless, broken, and removed from the game for nearly a decade, the downtrodden former pro starts over from scratch after securing a temporary job as a manual laborer at prestigious Bentwood Country Club. Despite the fact he hasn't touched a stick since the collapse of his professional career, he is determined to qualify for an upcoming club-hosted PGA event. Past his prime, Dan regards this as his last chance to prove he still has what it takes to compete against the new generation of golfers. Two obstacles stand in his way: He has only weeks to find the game he lost years ago...and Frank, the club owner's insolent son.

Unscrupulous Resident Pro Frank Daly is not about to let the interloper steal the limelight, or his girlfriend, away from him. Fueled by jealousy and spite, the malcontent is willing to take extraordinary measures to thwart his archrival--and he is not above breaking the law in order to achieve his objectives.

STROKE OF GENIUS — Year 2175 A.D. | Adam Green, an illegally modified Vyborg struggling to assimilate into mainstream society, enjoys the unique ability to play professional golf with robotic precision.

The anthroclone's extraordinary athletic skill attracts unwelcome scrutiny, propelling him to the forefront of a criminal investigation and subsequent legal proceeding that will determine the fate of both mankind and machine.

In the wake of an unprecedented court decision, Adam sets out to transform pervading societal attitudes, challenge prejudice within the golfing establishment, and claim his branch on the evolutionary tree.

BOGEY TRAIN — Carl Hooker and his three eclectic friends journey across the border where they hope to enjoy a fantasy weekend of recreation and relaxation at El Oasis Golf Resort in Baja, Mexico.

Murphy's Law shapes their destiny as a sequence of unfortunate incidents turns the world as they know it on end, transforming the foursome's dream trip into a living nightmare.

But all is not lost as Hooker and his resilient compadres learn valuable life lessons and fundamental principles of golf not taught in any book.

THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FAIRWAY — Ben Richards lives for the weekend when he can have fun with his eccentric friends at the golf course affectionately nicknamed Hackin' Oaks. The hapless hacker is miraculously transformed into a PGA-caliber golfer when struck on the head by a wayward ball. This incident changes the direction of his life, both on and off the course.

Now living every golf addict's fantasy as a pro, Ben is befriended by both the top-ranked player in the world and the most powerful man in the industry. He feels invincible. Then tragedy strikes.

Forced to adapt to new challenges, he realizes there's more to life than just golf. By adopting an alternative lifestyle that few would choose, Ben learns the true value of friendship and community before resuming his passionate affair with the grand old game.

DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #3035
pinklotus
Enthusiast
pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pinklotus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the promotion opportunity.

The Nanny, my romance novella featuring Indian-American protagonists, is available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DNLGPGQ

Thanks in advance if you decide to check it out.
pinklotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #3036
HCM
HCM began at the beginning.

Unfathomable Vices: #1 novel in mystery series

Hello everybody!

I'm here to offer shamelessly a free copy of my novel to the first 20 individuals who contact me on my e-mail hcdomato@protonmail.com. In exchange, I will need from you two favors:

1. read the entire book in up to 2 weeks

2. post your review somewhere and give me a link so I can track it and show it off

If you want me to review your book, I can also do that for you.

spread the love!

HCM
__________________________________________________ ____________________
If you prefer to buy Unfathomable Vices, you can go to https://payhip.com/b/6lH7
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #3037
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic
SciFiWriter began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab 4 7"
Five Moons: Convolute Audio Book

New Release as an Audiobook!

This novel is available on Audible.com, Amazon.com, and in the Apple iTunes Store.

The Five Moons saga continues with Book 2: Convolute dropping you right into the middle of the action as the Syndicate’s last mobsters hunt down a Special Forces agent in the streets of Habston, the biggest little city on Panara-5. It quickly becomes a running gun battle as Dallas Blake and the crew of the Five Moons tries to save him.

After Emma and Sophie unwind one of the alien mysteries of the ship, the Five Moons is enlisted by Special Forces to transport their agents to Daggan-7. But the alien technology of this ship is not about to give Dallas any breaks. In the worst of places, at the worst of times, he suddenly finds himself embroiled in yet another alien enigma with only a cryptic error message to give him a clue.

Even so, the gut-wrenching twists and turns of fate don’t quit for Dallas Blake and the crew of the Five Moons. Trying to escape from one villain, Dallas and crew fall right into the hands of yet another — Sarsen Tabbot, the Merc Commander responsible for the death of Dallas’ whole family.

Intertwined in this whole mess is a real spy-vs-spy story pitting Special Forces against an old nemesis, with Dallas and the crew of the Five Moons caught in the middle.

If you love to hate a good villain, Five Moons: Convolute will give you a couple of real doozies to get your blood boiling. This story is as convoluted as it gets.

I did not include and hyperlinks to avoid issues with site rules. Please use the search terms - Five Moons Convolute Bill Parker.

Thank you for your kind support.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Five Moons Convolute 600x600.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	164622  

Last edited by SciFiWriter; 06-22-2018 at 05:19 PM.
SciFiWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:16 AM   #3038
DaniS
DaniS began at the beginning.

Funny short ebook about Dating Nightmares in London

"The guys I’ve dated have ranged from farters to addicts, from liars to slobs, from cheapskates to conspiracy theorists. This ebook contains ten hilarious and horrific little stories about nightmarish dates "
DaniS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:51 PM   #3039
Mike Monahan
Mike Monahan
Mike Monahan has learned how to buy an e-book online

Hi Gang

I'm new here, so I have to be careful not to screw up. I'm a self published author and The Phantom of Penn Station is my 5th installment of the NYPD Detective Mick (Micko) O'Shaughnessy crime series. My books are available on Amazon.

A serial killer lurks in the depths below the iconic Penn Station in NYC
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	phantom advertise.png
Views:	272
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	165082  
Mike Monahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 02:54 AM   #3040
jephtahlorch
jephtahlorch began at the beginning.

Device: None
Accelerate your Growth by Improving Decision Making

Hello People. Be sure to check out my books on Amazon!

Qualitative drivers and biases define our leadership and managerial style, from decisiveness and system overview to fears and comfort zones. Read about intangibles like delegation of incompetence, the impact of personalities, how we rely on balloons and more. Saw the seeds of success.
Rich with examples, an unconventional perspective on decision making is offered on how awareness helps you embrace positive influences to thrust forward your organization. Awareness helps make better choices and overcome the loneliness of making hard decisions, leading companies and individuals to growth and success, to better strategies, magnetize able people, focus execution and create long term sustainability.

Buy from Amazon
jephtahlorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:19 AM   #3041
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur
AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As for me, I am here to promote Adventus, a dark fantasy currently on preorder. It's a novel about how governments deal with refugees, but it's also the story of how bad people can become good friends.

“What can you do when so many people arrive at your doorstep, bleeding and begging for their lives?”
“You pretend that they’re not people and that you can’t help.”

The elf portal in Yotaku has opened in earnest. Moreover, another portal has opened in each of Jerr and Veld, respectively spewing orcs and dwarves into the realm. With millions of refugees simultaneously fleeing the destruction of their worlds, humanity’s leaders decide to hide the truth and send a joint mission with agents of all major nations.

Yuuto Aimaru, the observer, is chosen to represent Yotaku. This is the purpose for which he has been cruelly bred, a game of intrigue and trickery. Each country cares only to further its designs, and Yuuto is a spy well versed in deceit.

Would Yuuto do anything for his emperor and country?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FPWXRP2
AndrewMowere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 12:44 AM   #3042
Indiana Solo
Indiana Solo began at the beginning.

Sailing Off The Edge of The World

Hi. When I was a kid about 20 years ago I wrote a irreverent sci-fi book about a man called Graham, a talking cat, a kamikaze alien and a large set of walking teeth.

I found it on an old memory stick the other day and it's now available on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GZ44PC9

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GZ44PC9
Indiana Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 11:48 AM   #3043
CAWorley
CAWorley began at the beginning.

Apologies, but am I supposed to start a thread or reply to the "Shameless" thread? Guess who is new here. Bleh. I'm replying to the original because I'm not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread for my book. Thinking I'll just peruse some peeps while I slowly die of humiliation. If you need me, I'll be on the floor in a pool of my own gelatinous sweat. That sounded less disgusting in my head. If you'd like to save me from myself, please feel free to kick me in the rear and/or point me in the right direction. I ended up adding the book to the original Dr. Drib thread. Which is ... the right way to do it?

Last edited by CAWorley; 09-10-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: I think I messed up??
CAWorley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #3044
CAWorley
CAWorley began at the beginning.

The Wolf King's Bride, a new fantasy romance by C.A. Worley

Dr. D, thank you for this thread. I'm a newb, so bear with me. Today is the day I release my first fantasy romance novel under the C.A. Worley moniker. As I rock myself slowly in the corner (kidding–I’m in the kitchen), I’m experiencing the roller coaster that is authorship. Or so I’ve read. Like the bipolar bear of the Arctic, I’m drifting between the icebergs of “oh, I’m so proud I tried this” and “WTF was I thinking?” I’ve only come up with one real truth–it’s never too early to drink.

Let the Shameless Plugging commence ... that did NOT sound right, Dr. D.

The Wolf King's Bride
Fantasy Romance released 9/10/18

When Kellan, Wolf King of the North, meets his fated mate, she is only a child. He immediately brokers a betrothal and, on the day after her 20th birthday, whisks her away to his castle in the Northland. Kellan is elated, believing he has everything he has ever wanted. His new wife, Nora, doesn’t quite share the same sentiment.

Before Kellan has time to court her, Nora is attacked. An ancient brotherhood refuses to allow an heir of one kingdom onto the throne of another. All four factions in the land of Imperium appear to be involved in a surreptitious struggle for power … while Nora hides a few secrets of her own.

Available on:
Amazon
Smashwords
B&N
iBooks
Kobo

CAWorley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #3045
ashokachakraa
ashokachakraa began at the beginning.

Hello, promoting my thriller-action adventure, Germs of War:

What if ISIS had biological weapons? This nightmare scenario was first published in Germs of War in 1999, which predicted 9/11. A fast-paced amalgamation of science, international intrigue with rogue CIA agents battling terrorists, and shady politicians. Only a lonely student can thwart it all. Will she be able to?

https://www.amazon.com/Germs-War-Ket.../dp/1588986268
ashokachakraa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo