Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-11-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, on sale

I just saw that the Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1" 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB is on sale at Amazon for $119.99. I haven't bought a new Fire tablet since the HDX 7 so I am wondering if anyone has tried this tablet and if it is any good...ie worth buying? Any thoughts on this Fire?
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
This would be a better question to ask on the Amazon Fire thread....
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #3
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
I just saw that the Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1" 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB is on sale at Amazon for $119.99. I haven't bought a new Fire tablet since the HDX 7 so I am wondering if anyone has tried this tablet and if it is any good...ie worth buying? Any thoughts on this Fire?
I've had one since they came out...great buy, get it. Enjoy
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:15 PM   #4
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Rather a curt reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
This would be a better question to ask on the Amazon Fire thread....
Person ask about a tablet that was on SALE SO it fits in the bargain area...also ask if it was good.

Good SALE as it is $30 off the usual price!
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
This tablet was on sale during Black Friday last year for $100. Prime Day is just a month away, so it might go on sale for $100 then. Might is the operative word.

Generally, the best prices for Amazon devices occur during Black Friday (Nov) and Prime Day (July).
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:59 PM   #6
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
I got the HD10 last night for $90 using this slickdeals thread. If the deal is still active (it's still up on the slickdeals home page), you need to link (or already have linked) a certain type of Amex card or a Citi ThankYou card, and pay with at least one reward point.

I had both cards and linked them last night. The ThankYou card didn't take, but my Amex green card eventually did, and got me that additional $30 off (that's additional to the $30 off sale) after applying the promo code on the next page during checkout.

There are opinions on the HD10 itself within that slickdeals thread. Seems heavy, large bezels, more RAM and ppi than the other smaller Fires on sale.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #7
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathinlady View Post
Person ask about a tablet that was on SALE SO it fits in the bargain area...also ask if it was good.

Good SALE as it is $30 off the usual price!
Learn to READ! She wants to know How the Fire 10 7th Gen COMPAIRES to her HDX Fire...
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote