Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
abq254
abq254 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Travel hub and charger for iRex iLiad v2

I have lost the travel hub and charger for my fully functioning iRex iLiad, and am looking for replacement. EReaderOutfitters sells the international charger but not the travel hub for whatever reason.

So if any of you have an old travel hub and charger available that you do not need, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. Also, if any of you know an online store where I might be able to find one, please let me know.

Shipping to the US (where I am currently at) or to Germany (where I will be at the end of next week) work for me.

Thank you.
abq254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
http://www.ebookreaderdiscounter.com...ravel-hub.html
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2010, 08:18 AM   #3
willyloco
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by abq254 View Post
I have lost the travel hub and charger for my fully functioning iRex iLiad, and am looking for replacement. EReaderOutfitters sells the international charger but not the travel hub for whatever reason.

So if any of you have an old travel hub and charger available that you do not need, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. Also, if any of you know an online store where I might be able to find one, please let me know.

Shipping to the US (where I am currently at) or to Germany (where I will be at the end of next week) work for me.

Thank you.
I had the same problem: the travel hub.
Then I found a shop, in the Netherlands, where you can still order it.
Look at
http://www.selexyzebooks.nl/product/...ad-travel-hub/

I ordered mine there.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
On both sides there is none available.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #5
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
On both sides there is none available.
It was available at the site I posted, *when* I posted it, in June.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert