Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Remind me not to visit when you're mowing the lawn - it sounds dangerous. Concentrate I say, concentrate!
He's a lot better than me. The only thought I ever had while mowing the lawn was how to get someone else to do it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #17
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I live on a farm, but I need to get more exercise. I get busy writing, reading, and tv watching and forget to get outside.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #18
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
I live on a farm, but I need to get more exercise. I get busy writing, reading, and tv watching and forget to get outside.
You and me both. I've been trying to get more exercise lately [expanding waistline has left me not particularly happy], but it feels like everything I want to do is inside. Doesn't help that I hate cold weather and currently it's winter, maybe when spring comes...
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #19
PainMike
the Gusto Gargoyle
PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
What? We switch, I live dull suburban and close woods are crowded with Mean Mamas of Baskerville

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Garrett View Post
You and me both. I've been trying to get more exercise lately [expanding waistline has left me not particularly happy], but it feels like everything I want to do is inside. Doesn't help that I hate cold weather and currently it's winter, maybe when spring comes...
Same here. The winter's not a problem though but the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve left me with weight of neutron star. It's a ransom note from the human structure, get light and moving air particles or forget creative attitude.
PainMike is offline   Reply With Quote