Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 11-26-2023, 10:08 PM   #1
shawncp
shawncp began at the beginning.

Device: PC, android
Restructure Calibre store for use with Jellyfin

I wanted to publish part of my Calibre library through my Jellyfin server. I wrote a small python script to do the copying and restructuring while adding some series info. I wanted to share it with the community so I published it on GitHub. You can find it along with instructions here: https://github.com/shawn61cp/calibre2jellyfin . Currently it works on Linux. I hope others will find it of use.
shawncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 10:53 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice

I moved your thread to here because its a better fit

Recipes are about downloading newspapers, magazines, and the like.

From the github page:

Quote:
The script does not yet support windows. Some things that will differ are:

Because of the complications surrounding symlinks, file will probably be copied instead of creating symlinks.
Care to provide details of the complications, just want to check you know what a symbolic link is in the context of the Windows/NTFS platform.

Hint: it has nothing to do with Windows shortcuts.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2024, 09:58 PM   #3
shawncp
shawncp began at the beginning.

Device: PC, android
A windows version of the script is available now also: https://github.com/shawn61cp/wincali...yfin/tree/main
shawncp is offline   Reply With Quote