Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
AprilHare is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughnut

What is a cruller doughnut, why is it twisted, why is it sexy and why am I as sexy as it?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Isn't cruller a type of fish paste???
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I thought crullers, by definition, were twisted.

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+cruller+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Is it a veiled reference to Twisted Sister?
Now those dudes were sexy! [not!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Sometimes it is hard being sexy.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Topic thief! Topic Thief!

This thread is Twisted and Crewl!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I thought I always made being sexy a breeze happy_terd!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #8
AprilHare
Wizard

kennyc, what makes you think I seen anyone elses' topic?
Old 09-30-2010, 02:25 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
What is a cruller doughnut, why is it twisted, why is it sexy and why am I as sexy as it?
Have you not looked at your avatar in the mirror? If you have, you'd know that your username is eraHlirPA, that you are a very large chicken, and that you're totally dead sexy, love. I'm pretty sure a cruller is some kind of deep-sea crab, and everyone knows that crustaceans are totally hot (especially after boiling, and lathering in garlic butter), and so imagine a twisted one that "uses the whole chicken" (instead of just the feather). I can't think anything that's particularly salacious about a bit of dough with a hole in it, but maybe it's just the internet's form of a post-karma cigarette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Topic thief! Topic Thief!

This thread is Twisted and Crewl!!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Have you not looked at your avatar in the mirror? If you have, you'd know that your username is eraHlirPA, that you are a very large chicken, and that you're totally dead sexy, love. I'm pretty sure a cruller is some kind of deep-sea crab, and everyone knows that crustaceans are totally hot (especially after boiling, and lathering in garlic butter), and so imagine a twisted one that "uses the whole chicken" (instead of just the feather). I can't think anything that's particularly salacious about a bit of dough with a hole in it, but maybe it's just the internet's form of a post-karma cigarette.

Cheers,
Marc
I thought my nick in a mirror was Click image for larger version

Name:	reversed.png
Views:	263
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	59105
You are right though, my mighty chook avatar exemplifies my sinewy body.
I don't smoke cigarettes!