Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: When Will Ricky Maveety Rest?
When she has counted ALL her cats...in one session 6 31.58%
When she has remodeled/repainted her entire house 7 36.84%
When she has rebuilt all the computers in her neighborhood 7 36.84%
When the town of Horseshoe Bay sinks into the ground 7 36.84%
When she has reached "Zen" 9 47.37%
When she has rescued more cats than Carter has little liver pills 7 36.84%
When everyone understands her 6 31.58%
When she actually visits DesertGrandma's houser 7 36.84%
When German, France, Canada and Portugal unite under one Flag 12 63.16%
When her heart stops......permanently 12 63.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
When Will Ricky Maveety Rest?

Really. The woman NEVER rests.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Really. The woman NEVER rests.
Sure I do. I take a handfull of meds every night and I'm out like a light for at least 8 hours.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I picked all of them because I believe they will all have to happen at the same instant for rest to ensue
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
All the cats? Dead and alive??

I love a challenge .... just working with the ones I've had since 1992 ....

Newton
Winston
Cameron
Madison
Gordon
Allison
Morgan
Peyton
Lyndon
Lady Harriett Heydon-Putney
The Honorable Winston Heydon-Putney
Erin
Lauren
Kevin
Simon
Shannon
Brian
Roan
Warren
Jonathan
Pinkerton
Robin
Duncan
Marian
Ellen
Caroline Cecilia
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #5
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

WOW .
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
All the cats? Dead and alive??

I love a challenge .... just working with the ones I've had since 1992 ....

Newton
Winston
Cameron
Madison
Gordon
Allison
Morgan
Peyton
Lyndon
Lady Harriett Heydon-Putney
The Honorable Winston Heydon-Putney
Erin
Lauren
Kevin
Simon
Shannon
Brian
Roan
Warren
Jonathan
Pinkerton
Robin
Duncan
Marian
Ellen
Caroline Cecilia
The "Un" cats. Just sayin'.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
The "Un" cats. Just sayin'.
yeah, I was wondering about that... you just go outside and start going nnnnnnNNNNNNNnnnnnNNNNN!!!! and they come running?
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No, I thought he meant "un" as in "unable to procreate"

Old 06-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I was more interested in the Heydon-Putneys, myself....
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
That's an easy question to answer. She's like the late Warren Zevon...

She'll sleep when's she's dead.....(may it be a long time in the future.)

Last edited by Greg Anos; 06-03-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Peverel
Still Easily Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
She'll sleep when's she's dead.....(may it be a long time in the future.)
hear hear
Old 06-04-2009, 03:47 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I agree with above statement...

Besides, that's the only time you can actually rest without feeling guilty...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:42 AM   #13
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I hope she never rests - that way she'll always be with us .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I hope she never rests - that way she'll always be with us .....
Well, I din't mean "rest in peace", did I ?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #15
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Well, I din't mean "rest in peace", did I ?

well she does deserve restful peace from time to time .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote