Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-05-2018, 03:40 PM   #376
picree
Connoisseur
picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Oasis KOA FW 5.13.3 JB
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
No yourself.
Run the correct KUAL build.
If 2.7.11 isn't the correct one then which one is?
Quote:
Don't screw with or alter anything installed by our packaging.
I didn't. You were the one who suggested editing the shell script.
Quote:
Everything has been working for everyone else, except you, for years.
Just me? This forum is littered with your posts berating members, often on a personal level, and often for nothing more than asking a question. If all the post does is bully and berate someone then maybe there's no need to post. It isn't helpful. In fact it's hurtful (to more than just me...to everyone who reads it). I can imagine amateurs like me make it hard but please try to be considerate.
picree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #377
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by picree View Post
- - - -
This forum is littered with your posts berating members,
- - - -
Which naturally gives you license to do the same.
Got it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #378
picree
Connoisseur
picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Oasis KOA FW 5.13.3 JB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakksor View Post
...or launch kterm like this (assuming you're in /mnt/us/extensions/kterm)
Code:
bin/kterm -l layouts/keyboard-landscape.xml
Thanks @rakksor it works now. Note the post above neglects quotation marks which causes a fail.
picree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 12:26 AM   #379
atonement
Zealot
atonement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
After executing "top" (I wanted to check the device uptime) how do I exit kterm?
atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 12:32 AM   #380
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by atonement View Post
After executing "top" (I wanted to check the device uptime) how do I exit kterm?
Probably something like CTRL+C and "exit" should do.
(But FWIW, there's also a dedicated `uptime` command too )
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 12:41 AM   #381
atonement
Zealot
atonement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMa View Post
Probably something like CTRL+C and "exit" should do.
(But FWIW, there's also a dedicated `uptime` command too )
It worked. Thanks. In Android I just kill Termux.
atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 12:15 PM   #382
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Just hit 'Q'.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 03:26 PM   #383
katadelos
rm -rf /
katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5, KT, KT2, KT3, KT4, KV, PW2, PW3, PW4, PW5
Devices running the new 5.13.7 update now include a copy of kterm located at /app/tools/kterm that can be launched from the shell by running kterm.sh - Amazon/Lab126 are clearly fans of it
katadelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 05:46 AM   #384
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by katadelos View Post
Amazon/Lab126 are clearly fans of it
I hope in the next update they will add button in the GUI to launch it
baf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch, kindle touch hacks, terminal emulator