Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
geemac
Enthusiast
geemac began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3G, Nook Glowlight, Nook HD+,Kobo Touch,Kindle Paper
Will shortly be receiving a 32GB Nook HD+ do’s or don’ts

Will shortly be receiving a 32GB Nook HD+
My question is when I update and register the Nook are there any do’s or don’ts

I already have a Simple Touch GlowLight registered with B&N. Thanks
geemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
None that I'm aware of. Nooks are easy tablets to use.

I got mine before the Play Store update, so I rooted it. Rooting is currently only necessary to use non-Google stores or DRM-free apps. Other than that, there's not really any reason to root.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Congratulations. It is an excellent tablet.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:10 PM   #4
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
I found a few improvements after installing the cm10 mod. The sound was much better for one thing, and the the whole tablet runs quicker.
I installed it mainly because I wanted to be able to use Firefox with addons, such as adblock, linkification and some specific greasemonkey scripts. The stock standard Nook wouldnt allow me to install addons.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook hd+