Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-28-2021, 08:36 AM   #1
A-Curiosity
Enthusiast
A-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura HD
Cloud Sync

Has anyone already tried to get the cloud sync working through the KoboCloud scripts on Github? I'd love to try, and it doesn't seem difficult at all, but I'm a bit wary of the risks - I do not intend to brick this device.
A-Curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote