Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 07-17-2017, 05:12 PM   #1231
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
The Best Recipes For Making Kombucha At Home! - free
https://www.amazon.com/Kombucha-Reci...dp/B01LZSE36A/

Amazing Lemonade Recipes To Thirst For! - free
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IX6BMSM/
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:04 PM   #1232
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Edible Wild Plants for Beginners - 99 cents
https://www.amazon.com/Edible-Wild-P...dp/B00H3TIAT4/
Old 07-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #1233
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!

Make-Ahead Mix Day - $2.99
https://www.amazon.com/Make-Ahead-Mi...dp/B00C9L6SXG/
Old 07-27-2017, 11:26 AM   #1234
crashnburn
Zealot
crashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by delph View Post
I wanted to add that last evening just after Prime Day started, the newer model up was showing as $119 and 20% off. When I actually added it to my cart and hit checkout, there were several additional discounts taken (no idea why), and the actual price when I checked out was just shy of $42. I don't see the 20% off now, and the discount isn't working, so I'm not sure if I just really lucked out or if it was one time use. I wanted to share in case anyone else wants to check. I wish I'd thought about posting it at the time, but I was busy being very excited. I'm still wondering if they'll really ship it for that price.

Link to item: https://smile.amazon.com/Instant-Pot...dp/B01NBKTPTS/
Yikes - How is that possible . Missed.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 06:39 PM   #1235
Deskisamess
Addict
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, iPhone 7+, iPad mini, iPad Pro 12.9", KOA2
https://www.amazon.com/Love-Instant-...t+pot+cookbook

I don't have an Instant Pot, but saw this cookbook for sale today.
Deskisamess is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2017, 09:46 PM   #1236
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!

Nuwave Oven: 100 Easy & Healthy Instant Pot Recipes - 99 cents
https://www.amazon.com/Nuwave-Oven-D...dp/B06Y1KQ22M/
Old 07-29-2017, 01:43 AM   #1237
crashnburn
Zealot
crashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to beholdcrashnburn is a marvel to behold

Nice. Looking out for Veg ones PS: But how did that IP deal come out that way I am still scratching my head.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:46 AM   #1238
delph
Tabby
delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Mini, Lenovo Yoga 2 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
Nice. Looking out for Veg ones PS: But how did that IP deal come out that way I am still scratching my head.
I think it was because of the deal, plus using one of the Amazon-affiliated credit cards (since I saw something about certain items having discounts), plus...I really don't know. Three discounts were applied to the order, but they only said "Prime Savings" on each of them. They weren't even the same amounts; one discount was $30 and two were $24. I kept expecting the order to get cancelled with a polite "our system goofed" email.
delph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:12 PM   #1239
crashnburn
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by delph View Post
I think it was because of the deal, plus using one of the Amazon-affiliated credit cards (since I saw something about certain items having discounts), plus...I really don't know. Three discounts were applied to the order, but they only said "Prime Savings" on each of them. They weren't even the same amounts; one discount was $30 and two were $24. I kept expecting the order to get cancelled with a polite "our system goofed" email.
Dang! Strange Stuff.. Did you already have the Card (had been using it) or did you also SIGN UP for the Card at that time? (I know Card signups give some deals/ coupons).
Old 07-29-2017, 03:50 PM   #1240
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Dang! Strange Stuff.. Did you already have the Card (had been using it) or did you also SIGN UP for the Card at that time? (I know Card signups give some deals/ coupons).
On the deals, next year watch the Prime Day thread.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:31 PM   #1241
delph
Tabby
delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Mini, Lenovo Yoga 2 10"
Quote:
I'd had it for some time. I think the email I got the following day mentioned that the Amazon-affiliated major credit cards and Amazon store card both got extra discounts for some things.

I'm still not convinced it wasn't a computer glitch, but I'm fine with it if it was.
delph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:43 PM   #1242
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!

Daniel Plan: Demystified - free
https://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Plan-D...dp/B00JS7QX02/
Old 07-31-2017, 04:29 PM   #1243
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!

The Ultimate Fruit Infused Water Book - free
https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Infused...dp/B01J2LCC76/
Old 08-04-2017, 02:53 PM   #1244
GA Russell
Argos win the Grey Cup!

Quick Bread Cookbook - free
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZXS484T/
Old 08-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #1245
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Free

Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Instant Pot Recipes to Cook Healthy Meals
by Ben Bailey

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074HG18GL/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074HG18GL/

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B074HG18GL/
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote