Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-08-2022, 07:55 AM   #1
travnewmatic
travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travnewmatic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2e
Fediverse?

I've been on the fediverse for a while, and within the past few days theres been a huge influx of people from Twitter.

Are any of yall making a new home on some fediverse instance?
travnewmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 06:17 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
No, and I never used twitter either .... BUT I'm answering here to bump your thread, and to turn on notifications for it. I had been collection info about Mastadon, in case it becomes worth my while to join.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 03:15 AM   #3
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Mastodon does have a VERY active community of readers and writers. In the 10 days since I joined I have enjoyed the reading related groups and hashtags
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote