Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
Dellboy67
Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Dellboy67 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Touch and Arc & Kindle for Ipod
Remove DRM from AZW files

I'm trying to remove the DRM from books I've downloaded from Amazon in AZW format.

I've tried using Calibre but the DRM plugin insists it has my Kindle serial number in order to unlock but it appears that there is no serial number if you use it on an ipod...

I've been on the Amazon site to manage your Kindle but no joy there - can anyone help me please?

thanks

Dellboy67
Dellboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Apprentice Alf's Blog for more info, but typically the best approach if you don't have a Kindle E Ink device is to use K4PC or K4Mac as the source for your AZW ebooks.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, drm, ipod