Can It Play Earth and Legend?

thanks in advance
joshualintag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
joshualintag
Enthusiast
joshualintag began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
What's kindle fire's Video Card or GPU???
joshualintag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2011, 05:31 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Google (and Amazon) is your friend.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshualintag View Post
What's kindle fire's Video Card or GPU???
I'm not sure that Amazon has confirmed which SoC it is using, but it is very likely a 1 GHz dual core TI OMAP 4 4430. See TI chip inside Kindle Fire. The 4430 includes a POWERVR™ SGX540 graphics accelerator. The Blackberry Playbook was the first tablet to use the 4430, see The BlackBerry PlayBook Review (page 4 has more about the 4430).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
Picasso
Picasso began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3g
can someone help me delete all the books on my kindle 3? Probably the wrong thread but please help! Picasso
Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
can someone help me delete all the books on my kindle 3? Probably the wrong thread but please help! Picasso
I don't have the kindle 3 but I have the K2 and from the K3 manual it seems to work the same:
To delete
content on your Kindle, use the 5-way controller to underline the item you want to delete.
Press the left arrow on the 5-way to select “remove from device” and then press the 5-way
to complete the removal of the item.

so from the main book list use the 5-way to move the book and then press left and you'll get a delete pop-up question.

Better to ask the main kindle forum.

but hey! WELCOME To MR!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Just do a Factory Reset. It will get rid of everything I think.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
De-registering the Kindle will remove all the paid for books. Then hook up the Kindle to your PC via the USB cable, go to the documents folder and delete all files. This will take care of any other books you may have.

You want do this if you are selling your Kindle or otherwise disposing of it.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:31 AM   #9
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
De-registering the Kindle will remove all the paid for books.
De-registering does not remove content of any kind....As Blossom said, do a factory reset or manually delete as kennyc describes.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
De-registering does not remove content of any kind....As Blossom said, do a factory reset or manually delete as kennyc describes.
Sorry for the misinformation and thanks for the correction.

I had read elsewhere that de-registering removed the DRMd ebooks, but never tried it. I just tried it and all the ebooks were still there.

However, you can delete files from the documents folder using your PC. If you are going to remove a lot of ebooks it is much faster using the PC than using the manual method, one at a time. I have tried this method - I use all the time.

Regards - John

Last edited by Jabby; 10-29-2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: typos
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:14 AM   #11
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Sorry for the misinformation and thanks for the correction.

I had read elsewhere that de-registering removed the DRMd ebooks, but never tried it. I just tried it and all the ebooks were still there.

However, you can delete files from the documents folder using your PC. If you are going to remove a lot of ebooks it is much faster using the PC than using the manual method, one at a time. I have tried this method - I use all the time.

Regards - John
Also, by using the computer method you don't have to worry about any hacks being disrupted by a factory reset...
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote