Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-29-2016, 06:10 AM   #1
lorenzino
lorenzino began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Calibre on Tails 2.0

Hello guys! I have a problem. I would install Calibre on Tails 2.0 but I don't know how to do . I tried to follow the procedures by copying the various codes on the terminal, but this don't working. Can someone help me?
lorenzino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:44 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I am assuming you ran the command specified at https://calibre-ebook.com/download_linux

My crystal ball isn't working today, can you tell me what, exactly, your problem is?
e.g. please post the terminal output of running the calibre installation command.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, tails