Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-12-2019, 05:44 AM   #31
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
I just ordered a case from Forefront via Amazon.fr Like you, I prefer the book style case since I rarely read anywhere that I could use the fold down bits as a "stand." Also wanted a cover with the auto sleep-wake feature.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 07:04 PM   #32
pacman
pacman began at the beginning.

Device: Forma, Touch
Just got one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kobo-Form...frcectupt=true
pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2019, 08:29 AM   #33
Liesse
Connoisseur
Liesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Forma, H2o v1
Those sleeves look nice.

I'm afraid that I'm too clumsy and scared of dropping my kobo in a sleeve. I dropped my glo at year at the pool bar on holiday after a day consuming er, special beverages. It fell on the hard slab and I'm convinced the gecko cover saved it.

The forefront cover arrived with me. It seems to offer better corner protection than the official cover, though the official is a tighter fit. By which I don't mean the other is loose, but the official is harder to get off. Nice textured feeling to it and pretty colour. It's going to be the on holiday, doesn't matter too much if I get suncream on the inside, clothes for my forma.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote