Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #1
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Looking for a cover in China

I dropped my new kindle for the first time yesterday, then minutes later is slid off the jacket on my desk...caught it like a ninja the second time but I want to buy some protection. I saw Skinomi and Decalgirl sticker covers recommended in other threads but the models for the new Oasis are not available on the Chinese Amazon and I didn't see them on Taobao or JD.com .

I know it isn't likely but I wanted to see if there are any members of our community, located in China who can send me a link to buy something similar to the aforementioned products. Everything around here is cold, hard tile...

Thanks in advance,

-pcr
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:06 PM   #2
Skies
Skies will become famous soon enoughSkies will become famous soon enoughSkies will become famous soon enoughSkies will become famous soon enoughSkies will become famous soon enoughSkies will become famous soon enough

Device: Oasis 2, Aura One
I bought my Oasis 2 book-style cover & a screen protector from China (Aliexpress). I also got a sticker skin shipped from Decalgirl (USA) because they're having a 25% off sale now.

Also, I just searched for "kindle oasis 2" on Taobao and saw a few covers & accessories there?

Unless by "cover" you're actually referring to something else like a Decalgirl sticker skin? Do they not ship to China?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-09-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2017, 08:21 PM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skies View Post
I bought my Oasis 2 book-style cover & a screen protector from China (Aliexpress). I also got a sticker skin shipped from Decalgirl (USA) because they're having a 25% off sale now.

Also, I just searched for "kindle oasis 2" on Taobao and saw a few covers & accessories there?

Unless by "cover" you're actually referring to something else like a Decalgirl sticker skin? Do they not ship to China?
Traditional cases like the one you ordered are available but I haven't found a 'sticker' skin like those made by Skinomi or Decalgirl. I avoid international shipping because without a Chinese ID card, my import would go through Customs and I would need to pick it up and pay a tax. Times in the past, even ordering music books from Amazon.com, shipments would just mystery disappear. And I would have to wait a month or two before Amazon or I would know anything was wrong.

I will order a case from Amazon in January when the new stock hits, but am hoping to find a sticker skin to improve grip in the meantime. Are you a Chinese National? Is your order tracked when you order directly from Decalgirl?

Thank you for your response,

-pcr
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote