Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Deleted material from Hamilton's Void Trilogy

To whet your apatite for the upcoming Evolutionary Void:

http://www.peterfhamilton.co.uk/inde...e=deleted-plot
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:09 AM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks for the link and info!

I haven't read the first two books. I think Hamilton may have lost me with Judas Unchained. I liked The Reality Dysfunction a lot, and enjoyed the rest of the Night's Dawn trilogy, but after that the other books I read from him didn't feel as good, and the last two (that I read) were too much for me I think.

I even took the time to write a real review on LibraryThing about them, for a change
http://www.librarything.com/work/48931/reviews/48639466
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert