Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-08-2018, 07:23 AM   #1
Dombo_110
Dombo_110 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool Witches and Bandits and Swords (Oh My!) Free Graphic Novel Gamebook

Witches and Bandits and Swords (Oh My) is an adventure choosing graphic novel game in which you must explore dangerous forests, save your friends from a pirate conspiracy, and avoid a particularly odd barbarian who wants to do unpleasant things to your squishy innards.

Due to the presence of drunken witches, a double-entendre happy barmaid and, worst of all, the sarcastic rabbit, it is not recommended for under 13s.

"So much fun... prepare to have a big grin on your face."
Five Stars

Big Al's Books and Pals Fantasy Book of Year Nominee.

It's available on Smashwords and Kobo as an epub file- so should work on all devices! My more technical friend and I even turned this into a free online browser game on Kongregate if that's more your thing. A lot of love and hard work went into this so it would be great if more people got some enjoyment from it

Dom

Website

Dombo_110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Dombo_110
Dombo_110 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Also, this is available in German- Hexen und Banditen is here on Smashwords!
Dombo_110 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, fantasy, gamebook, humor, humour