Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #27196
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Will probably start something new tomorrow. Have still got book 3 of the Divine Cities but that's pretty long. Fancy something short.
Read After You Left by Carol Mason, which I spotted on KU and looked interesting. I had read a couple of chapters before I knew it and so thought I might as well carry on. Sadly it was a bit of a mess. A lot of interesting elements but the author lacked the skill to pull it all together I felt.

Not sure what's next. I have a pile of library books and a couple of new ebook purchases, and I still have City of Miracles Hmmm....
latepaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #27197
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Galaxy Tab A (2017)
So, After just reading a female First-Person narrative in the form of Drity Martini, I didn't want to read the same sort, so I read The Card Catalog by Carla Hayden, a non-fic on the history of cataloguing library collections.

Now I am reading All You Need is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote