Notices

Old 05-01-2018, 09:58 AM   #16
supertoth
JJMora
supertoth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Icarus Illumina XL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Thanks, currently I have no errors I'm looking to have corrected by an update. I just wanted to check things out, if I could, for others.
I don't have the correct password, but I have translated the changelog and, beside some small changes in how the reader deals with Chinese input, there is nothing to care about.
supertoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoth View Post
I don't have the correct password, but I have translated the changelog and, beside some small changes in how the reader deals with Chinese input, there is nothing to care about.
Appreciate the clarification.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote