Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-10-2022, 01:37 PM   #1
aguy
aguy began at the beginning.

Device: pw
Lightbulb Bash and a package manager for kterm

Is it possible to make kterm load bash instead of sh a a shell? I also wonder if we can make a package manager for kterm or get an already existing one running(For example Apr or pacman). Said this'll tell you that I will come back here with a tool to change brightness will in kterm if I figure out how to bind scripts to command that can be invoked at any time. I'll be happy if you find the name of the program. I've already told you
aguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 05:53 PM   #2
aguy
aguy began at the beginning.

Device: pw
Update, Bash is already installed. Here is my program for changing the brightness in kterm https://github.com/D2Lx0wse/brightsh...b/main/kbright
If you want, look at the code and see what it does. If you can, reply to this, or send me, the output of "ls /sys/class/backlight/”
aguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kbright, kindle, kterm