Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 06:36 AM   #1
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Look Inside sample taking over the whole book?

There's a post on the KDP forum (Voice of the Author) this morning to the effect that the poster's Look Inside samples have burgeoned into 100 percent of the book. She says that KDP Support told her that every time she uploaded a revision, another 10 percent was added. She was having to repeatedly ask Support to cut the samples back to 10 percent of the whole.

In a bit of a panic, I checked my publishing Guide, which has been through eight editions and numerous intermediate tweaks, and found that though it was indeed showing a bit more than I would have liked, it wasn't as much as 15 percent.

Has anyone here experienced such a thing?
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote