Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #121
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.2.2 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Add a context menu moving many of the buttons off bottom of dialog onto it
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #122
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Sorry, if this is a dumb question, but how is the context menu accessed?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #123
kiwidude
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Sorry, if this is a dumb question, but how is the context menu accessed?
Right-click...
Old 06-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #124
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not quite that dumb... If I right-click I get the main 'User Plugin Status' dialog but no other options.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #125
kiwidude

lol... well I answered exactly what you asked for

I'm not sure what you mean. In the user plugin status dialog, what happens when you right click on a plugin in the grid - do you not get a menu? What OS do you use, perhaps it is a Qt thing. You can see the screenshot on the first forum post which I updated when I released which displays the menu you should get appearing.
Advert
Old 06-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #126
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

Sorry, I am that dumb after all

I was expecting a context-menu when I right-clicked a library item not a plugin item. Please ignore my senior moment
Old 06-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #127
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

... however if I select 'Customize plugin' from the context menu I get the same as 'Plugin Forum Thread'. The Customize button in the main dialog works though.

(Please don't let me be an idiot twice in one night...)
Old 06-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #128
kiwidude

v1.2.3 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Fix copy/paste error in new context menu where configure plugin was going to the forum thread.

Thanks jackie!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:27 AM   #129
kenr276
Enthusiast
kenr276 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Question Something wrong

I used to be able to see the version history from this plugin was it removed or is something wrong on my end?
kenr276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #130
kiwidude

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenr276 View Post
I used to be able to see the version history from this plugin was it removed or is something wrong on my end?
It is still there but now on the right click menu. Not every plugin has history available though certainly al of mine do.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #131
kenr276
Enthusiast
kenr276 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
It is still there but now on the right click menu. Not every plugin has history available though certainly al of mine do.
Thank You
kenr276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #132
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Just tried to click on the heart "Donate" symbol and nothing happened (IE8 on Windows Pro). Thought this might be something you would like to have working
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #133
kiwidude

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Just tried to click on the heart "Donate" symbol and nothing happened (IE8 on Windows Pro). Thought this might be something you would like to have working
Haha, how right you are. I must have broken that when I added the right-click menu.

There is a Donate option on the right-click menu. To be honest I am tempted just to change the tooltip message to ask the user to right-click and use that. That way it removes any chance of "annoyance" at accidentally clicking on the Donate column and having their web browser launched when they didn't mean to.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #134
kiwidude

v1.2.4 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Change tooltip for the Donate message so it asks the user to use the right-click menu to Donate
  • Add to all tooltips the message to right-click for more options
Old 06-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #135
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Would it be possible to save one's choice for sort order of the plugins. Maybe I am different than many (No... No MAYBE about it) but I do like to sort the "Not Installed" list by date so I can easily see the newest entries at the top of the list!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote