Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 05-12-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
Tulapi
Connoisseur
Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook pro 602, Nook Simple Touch, Inkbook Classic 2, T63 JDRead
Inkbook Classic 2 - boot problem

Hello,
I just have bought a Inkbook Classic 2.
It is now stuck in an endless boot.
It seems to be related to this application that I have installed http://apps.goodereader.com/android-app ... ?did=31864
Is there a way to do a factory reset ?

I have been able to enter the "Android recovery" menu. But none of the proposed options seems to work.
Thanks in advance,
best regards
Tulapi
Tulapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:14 AM   #2
ArtaTechPoland
Banned
ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: inkBOOK
Tulapi, please contact us via PM.
ArtaTechPoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2017, 05:49 PM   #3
Tulapi
Connoisseur
Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Tulapi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Ok, I finally managed to resurrect my Inkbook.
Initially, ArtaTech offered me a solution that didn't work (it was only available on Windows and seemed to use the same type of software than rktools). I tried it on differents computers without success. So ArtaTech asked me to return the device to Poland, which was a bit expensive.
But they had provided me with a .zip that contained a .img file.
On a Linux computer, I followed the instructions here. I had just to download the most recent version of Linux upgrade tools here.
In order for it to work, I had to install adb for Android 4.2.2 and place the Inkbook in recovery mode (up right button + power button during some time). I don't know if it was important, but I typed "./adb reboot bootloader" before using Linux upgrade tools.

So it was quite a surprise to succeed !

Last edited by Tulapi; 07-06-2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: errors
Old 12-03-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
Tulapi
Connoisseur

Now the screen is broken. Pffff…
Old 12-17-2017, 01:49 PM   #5
Sergii
Sergii began at the beginning.

Device: inkBook Classic2
Hi Tulapi,
Did you manage to fix this issue with endless boot? I have the same problem with my InkBook Classic 2, so I'll appreciate for any working solution. Thanks you,
Regards,
Sergii
Sergii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert