Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM   #35761
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Juicy Haze IPA.

One of New Belgium Brewing's Voodoo Ranger IPA offerings. My favorite so far, of my recent commercially-available hazy IPA journey.
My wife and I split a six pack of this on Friday. It tasted great, but Saturday morning, both of us felt pretty rough. Unfiltered IPAs don't seem to agree with us overmuch.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM   #35762
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Frontier High Grown Ceylon
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM   #35763
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Peet's Major Dickason's Blend coffee this morning, along with a bit of Cranberry Juice to take my pills. With Oranges at $2/Lb, we won't be juicing many this season.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM   #35764
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
My wife and I split a six pack of this on Friday. It tasted great, but Saturday morning, both of us felt pretty rough. Unfiltered IPAs don't seem to agree with us overmuch.
I could see that happening.
But rare are the evenings I would drink 3 (of any kind of beer) any more.

Last edited by DiapDealer; Yesterday at 11:36 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM   #35765
radbaddude
Enthusiast
radbaddude doesn't litterradbaddude doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Had come new coffee blend earlier but working on my second 32oz of water.
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #35766
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I could see that happening.
But rare are the evenings I would drink 3 (of any kind of beer) any more.
2-3 is our standard dosage of a Friday or Saturday. Unless hard liquor is also included, then clearly less. But we are both very athletic folks, so we don't have as much mass to absorb as we might. But yeah, we had this Hazy and a Wicked Weed hazy a few weeks ago, and neither suited our systems.

Had a fabulous Triple IPA from Sierra Nevada (2018 Limited) on Saturday, though, and it was great.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #35767
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Store brand lemon flavored seltzer. Just to unwind.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?