Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-28-2017, 09:17 AM   #1
www began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Goodread Perception Expander plugin not shown on plugin list (kobo h2o)

Hi everyone.

I am now using koreader-nightly-20170821 on my kobo h2o. It seems that goodread and Perception Expander plugins are not in the plugins list. But I can find the respective files in the plugins folder.

I do not know what went wrong. Are there any switches for those plugins I need to turn on manually before I can use them?

Thank you for your informative messages in advance.

Update: Thanks to Ken, I now find both goodread and Perception Expander.
Goodread can be found by tapping the magnifying glass. Perception Expander is under the icon which looks like a page.

Last edited by www; 09-28-2017 at 10:42 AM.
www is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:38 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Do you mean koreader-kobo-v2015.11-1152? Today's is 1256. I am using 1254, at the moment, and the option is under the second top menu icon (the one that looks like a page).

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2017, 10:24 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Do you mean koreader-kobo-v2015.11-1152? Today's is 1256. I am using 1254, at the moment, and the option is under the second top menu icon (the one that looks like a page).

Luck;
Ken
Hi, Ken.

Thank you very much. Yes, I meant that version of koreader. I now see perception expander plugin. You've been very helpful to me. Thank you again for your kindness.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:27 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
In the past plugins were limited to their own "plugin" menu, but now they can be positioned more logically. It might be a touch confusing at first if you're used to the old location, but hopefully it's all more intuitive now!
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
In the past plugins were limited to their own "plugin" menu, but now they can be positioned more logically. It might be a touch confusing at first if you're used to the old location, but hopefully it's all more intuitive now!
I was following the instruction on the issue page. Thought it would be naturally under plugins list, just like the demo.

Have to say, Koreader is improving so rapidlly. I am so excited about it.
Advert

Tags
h2o, koreader