Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-18-2016, 05:12 PM   #16
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@DiapDealer...That's strange. I haven't received your email yet. I've also checked my spam etc.

I'll send you another private email giving you my email address again, just in case I typed it wrong.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 08:49 PM   #17
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@DiapDealer...I received your second email without a problem and have just emailed you some info + plugin + test file. Much thanks for your help.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:39 AM   #18
slowsmile
Witchman

Here's another interesting BeautifulSoup snippet that I've just successfully used:

Code:
   # convert all html text to block text format        
    for tag in soup.findAll('p'):
        if tag.has_attr('style') and 'text-align: center' not in tag['style'].lower():
            del tag['style']
            tag['class'] = 'BlockText'
The above four lines of code will delete all 'style' attributes in p tags and then add the BlockText class - centered text will not be affected.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:50 PM   #19
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Fairly self-contained Python code to make your PyQt5-based GUI plugin match Sigil's light/dark theme. It should be compatible with any version of Sigil that supports PyQt5 plugins. The dark theme just won't appear unless you're using Sigil 1.1.0 or higher.

Code:
def dark_palette(bk, app):
    supports_theming = (bk.launcher_version() >= 20200117)
    if not supports_theming:
        return
    if bk.colorMode() != "dark":
        return
    try:
        from PyQt5.QtCore import Qt
        from PyQt5.QtGui import QColor, QPalette
        from PyQt5.QtWidgets import QStyleFactory
    except ImportError:
        return

p = QPalette()
    sigil_colors = bk.color
    dark_color = QColor(sigil_colors("Window"))
    disabled_color = QColor(127,127,127)
    dark_link_color = QColor(108, 180, 238)
    text_color = QColor(sigil_colors("Text"))
    p.setColor(p.Window, dark_color)
    p.setColor(p.WindowText, text_color)
    p.setColor(p.Base, QColor(sigil_colors("Base")))
    p.setColor(p.AlternateBase, dark_color)
    p.setColor(p.ToolTipBase, dark_color)
    p.setColor(p.ToolTipText, text_color)
    p.setColor(p.Text, text_color)
    p.setColor(p.Disabled, p.Text, disabled_color)
    p.setColor(p.Button, dark_color)
    p.setColor(p.ButtonText, text_color)
    p.setColor(p.Disabled, p.ButtonText, disabled_color)
    p.setColor(p.BrightText, Qt.red)
    p.setColor(p.Link, dark_link_color)
    p.setColor(p.Highlight, QColor(sigil_colors("Highlight")))
    p.setColor(p.HighlightedText, QColor(sigil_colors("HighlightedText")))
    p.setColor(p.Disabled, p.HighlightedText, disabled_color)

app.setStyle(QStyleFactory.create("Fusion"))
    app.setPalette(p)
Then after you initialize your QApplication and before you show/exec it:

Code:
app = QApplication(sys.argv)
Add the following function call that takes the BookContainer object and QApplication object as parameters:

Code:
dark_palette(bk, app)
That's about it. Building your PyQt5 Application Widgets is up to you.

I may add some platform-specific tweaks and bug workarounds from time to time. I know for a fact there's some Mac color issues.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-28-2020 at 01:21 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote