Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 09-09-2023, 03:27 PM   #16
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
The "Bookmarks" feature in KoboUtilities can copy reading position and status in or out, nothing actually to do with bookmarks.
The Copy Annotations will copy bookmarks, highlights and notes to the clipboard.

For note etc
Install KoboUtilities
Connect a Kobo after going to "My Books"
Wait for booklist to update.
select a book on the device and go to Kobo Utilities

For reading position & status extra columns need created (as is the case for Collections).

There is a good manual.

I copy/paste the returned data to a textfile.

The Annotations plugin works differently. It imports the info into Calibre. I find it slower and less useful as I use the text file open beside my word processor.

Last edited by Quoth; 09-09-2023 at 03:30 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, calibre, e-ink reader, highlights and notes