Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-10-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
di9girl
Enthusiast
di9girl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Exclamation CC won't open Kobo app (iOS)

I'm using the latest iOS version on my iPad and cannot get any books in CC to open in Kobo. I long-press the book I want to add, select Kobo app from the list of apps that pop-up but nothing happens. The screen stays the same.

Any clues?
di9girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 05:04 PM   #2
datostar
Enthusiast
datostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
It no longer works. The Apple Books App does and you get iCloud backups and reading synchronisation across iOS and iPadOS devices, so unless you have some strong antipathy towards the Apple App, it's just as good as the Kobo app if not better.
datostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:41 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
The long press does not work for Marvin or Goodreader either. However, if you just short press and go to the individual screen, press read, then when the choices come up, press one you want and it might work. I don't know about Kobo, but Marvin and Goodreader work that way.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre companion, kobo