Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 04-09-2017, 10:46 AM   #1
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Audible library

Is there a method for getting a list of one's Audible library? I know that I can export my iTunes audiobook list as a csv and that might end up being my starting point, but I really would like to get a list of audible library with title, author and narrator.

My basic plan is to create a calibre like database for audiobooks. I can extract from iTunes and use that as the starting point, but I would also like to avoid having to manually input the narrator for some 600+ audio books. The library at the web site doesn't show the narrator (no idea why they don't since they show it as part of the main list on the iPad), so screen scrapping won't buy me anything.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote