Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
Parastie
Parastie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (hopefully)
Where can I get a 700?

I'm currently stuck in Poland until the beginning of July and I'd really like to pick one up here before heading back home. To be honest, it'd be easier to justify such a purchase when it's not in dollars before going home.

Anyone know where I can pick one up, or maybe just look at one in this part of the world?
Parastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
I believe the 700 is only sold in the U.S. The only way to possibly get it is to buy online and have it shipped to Poland.

The only Sony you could actually look at would be the 505 and you would have to travel to Germany to see it.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
it's available in canada as well, but i realise that's not much help. if you want to order it from abroad, i think several members have had good experiences with B&H photo.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
Parastie
Parastie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (hopefully)
Drat. I guess I'll have to wait and explain why I need to spend $350 for another electronic device. Hahahaha
Parastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parastie View Post
Drat. I guess I'll have to wait and explain why I need to spend $350 for another electronic device. Hahahaha
take a look in our flea market forum, just in case. and there's always ebay too...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert