Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #2041
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Hey, let's not forget my suggestion! Get a $50 membership at FLP and listen to Simon Vance.
Fair enough! Both are a good way to go. But what's the wait time on the FLP Vance versions? (I'm not an FLP member, but I know that sometimes the wait on things at my BC library can be a bit annoying.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #2042
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Fair enough! Both are a good way to go. But what's the wait time on the FLP Vance versions? (I'm not an FLP member, but I know that sometimes the wait on things at my BC library can be a bit annoying.)
Not bad at all. Post Captain has two waiting per copy; the rest are either available immediately, have no wait list, or have one waiting per copy. Once you've got a membership, that's easily managed.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:05 PM   #2043
orlok
Finish that damn book!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Fire HDX 7, Kindle 6"
Quote:
Hey, let's not forget my suggestion! Get a $50 membership at FLP and listen to Simon Vance.
Yes, thanks for the suggestion. Am I able to join from overseas?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:30 PM   #2044
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Yes, thanks for the suggestion. Am I able to join from overseas?
Yes; several non US members have purchased memberships. I'm not sure what the procedure is, but if it's not clear from the website, I'll try to help figure it out. Brooklyn is another possibility, but I see they're missing four of the 21 titles.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM   #2045
orlok
Finish that damn book!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Fire HDX 7, Kindle 6"
Quote:
Yes; several non US members have purchased memberships. I'm not sure what the procedure is, but if it's not clear from the website, I'll try to help figure it out. Brooklyn is another possibility, but I see they're missing four of the 21 titles.
It's all becoming too hard and difficult (FLP has two copies, both out and 2 holds, iTunes won't let me buy from the US store, neither will Audible USA) so I've decided to give the Ric Jerrom version a go, which I can buy on the UK Audible site. I've listened to the sample, and it sounds okay, so I've gone for it.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible, audiobooks, recommendations