Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #166
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
30% off at Samahain with code TURKEYDAY. Expires at 12:00 a.m. EST on 11/22

EDIT: Remember this code stacks with the new release discount for a net 51% discount!

Last edited by apesmom; 11-22-2012 at 01:49 AM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:30 AM   #167
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Free Renegade Man by Parris Afton Bonds. Was a Silhouette Intimate Moments title.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Y0688M

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #168
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Happy thanksgiving to all.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #169
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Thanks for the heads up on the Samhain coupon. I had my eye on Elle Kennedy's new release, Getting Hotter (love those SEALS) and was hoping for a coupon this week so I could get the extra discount.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #170
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Happy thanksgiving to all.
Happy one to you too koland Wishing everyone one too!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #171
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Happy thanksgiving!

Free from Amazon:

The Farmer's Wife US DE by Lori Handeland.

Quote:
In this prequel to the Luchetti Brothers Series, youngest sibling and only sister, Kim, returns to the Illinois family farm after her father's heart attack. Eight years ago she vowed never to return, believing only distance would allow her to forget the tragedy that broke her heart. Returning means she must face everyone's questions, including those of her first love, Brian Riley, the only one who knows her secret.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #172
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Happy thanksgiving!

Free from Amazon:

The Farmer's Wife US DE by Lori Handeland.
This one is Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited

Thanks to everyone for all the great book finds.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #173
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
30% off at Samahain with code TURKEYDAY. Expires at 12:00 a.m. EST on 11/22

EDIT: Remember this code stacks with the new release discount for a net 51% discount!
I picked up Ten Reasons Not to Date a Cop. It looks like a fun read!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:51 PM   #174
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I picked up Ten Reasons Not to Date a Cop. It looks like a fun read!

Ha! Me too! That's the only one I grabbed.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #175
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Ha! Me too! That's the only one I grabbed.
Great minds think alike!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #176
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I picked this up tonight.

$1.99 @ Amazon
A Cowboy Under My Christmas Tree by Janet Dailey
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Zebra (2012)

Last year I read her Scrooge who wore Spurs and loved loved it! I then went on to order every Christmas Story of hers I could find. So I snagged this one when I saw it tonight.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-22-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:37 AM   #177
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Last year I read her Scrooge who wore Spurs and loved loved it! I then went on to order every Christmas Story of hers I could find. So I snagged this one when I saw it tonight.
I just can't pick up anything by Janet Dailey, after I learned she'd plagiarized from Nora Roberts. Actually, according to this web interview, Scrooge who wore Spurs was one of the four books cited when the accusations were made.

I don't want her to profit in any way from stealing those passages.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:28 AM   #178
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Scrooge who wore Spurs was one of the four books cited when the accusations were made.
Yes I'm aware of that but I still enjoyed the book and it's a keeper on my shelf.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #179
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle Freebie

Heart of the Hunter (Dragon Chalice #1) by Lara Adrian (aka Tina St. John)
originally published 2004 by Ivy

Quote:
Ariana of Clairmont would risk anything to save her kidnapped brother, a quest she knows is fraught with peril. Her only ally is Braedon le Chasseur, a formidable knight with a mysterious past, whose scarred face and brooding nature mask a soul filled with pain. Ariana fears this dangerous man and the secrets he strives to conceal--but Braedon’s touch is pure seduction, his kiss a potent lure that tempts her into a passion she is powerless to resist.

Once known as The Hunter, now haunted by a dark legacy he struggles to deny, Braedon lives in a world of shadow and isolation--until he is thrust together with an innocent beauty in need of his protection. Embarking on a journey that will lead them to a legendary treasure, Braedon will be forced to confront old enemies and the stunning secret of his true nature--or risk losing Ariana and the only happiness he has ever known. . . .
Old 11-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #180
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker is a $1.99 today part of the Black Friday specials

Quote:
Black Knights Inc.—Behind the facade of their tricked–out motorcycle shop is an elite special ops team assigned the jobs too hot for anyone else to handle.

Hold On Tight...

Ex–Marine Nate "Ghost" Weller is an expert at keeping his cool—and his distance—which makes him one hell of a sniper. It's also how he keeps his feelings for Ali Morgan in check. Sweet, sexy Ali has always revved his engine, but she's his best friend's baby sister...and totally off limits.

Rough Road Ahead

Ali's never seen anything sexier than Nate Weller straddling his custom Harley—or the flash of danger in his eyes when she tells him she's in trouble. First something happened to her brother, and now she's become the target of a nasty international organization. With Nate, her life is in the most capable hands possible—but her heart is another story altogether.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote