Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
rebeltaz
Connoisseur
rebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket eDge
run time counter app?

Is there any app that keeps track of the total run time of the device? Under Settings->About eDge it shows "XXmXXs since unplugged" but I've realized that this appears to only show the time elapsed since the device was turned on, not unplugged.

I turn my Pocket eDge off when I'm not using it so I have no way to tell how long my battery is actually lasting short of estimation.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks...
rebeltaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Makes sense, but I don't know of an app offhand. Elixir shows a lot of info -- I'll check later to see if it has runtime.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert