Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-03-2018, 07:13 AM   #1
archz2
Connoisseur
archz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) - 6", OnePlus 9RT - MoonReader Pro
Exporting highlights from an epub?

Hi

I use FB reader android app on my phone to read epubs.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ary.ui.android

However, I cannot find any option to export my highlights.

I also tried prestigio reader but that also doesn't have any option to export all my highlights separately.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eader&hl=en_IN

What are you guys using on your android phones to export highlights as text or any kind of file?
archz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:08 PM   #2
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Find an eReader that support exports of highlights. I believe PocketBook reader is one. Never tried it.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert