Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Solom, Troubled, and Creative Spirit in UK Amazon

Since I have UK rights to my US paperbacks, I have released author's preferred editions with author's preferred titles for the UK Kindle and the other 240 territories for which I hold rights.

TROUBLED-- Experiments at a group home for troubled children bring back the spirits of the building's former inhabitants--from when it was an insane asylum (originally published as The Home and in development as a feature film)

CREATIVE SPIRIT--Artists at a remote mountain retreat find their energy is bringing a sinister force to life. (originally published as The Manor)

SOLOM (currently in upload)-- A woman remarries and brings her teen daughter to a rural town that harbors a dark secret. The Circuit Rider is making his rounds. (originally published as The Farm)

Coming soon: Forever Never Ends (US and UK)-- When an alien entity lands in a rural mountain town, an unlikely trio must eradicate it before the infection spreads. (originally published as The Harvest)

All DRM-free. Thanks for your attention.

Scott

Last edited by Scott Nicholson; 08-20-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: add info
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Other formats for those of us without a Kindle - ?Smashwords for instance
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Couch potato, Kensington currently controls my US rights so I can't sell it domestically. If you live outside the US/Canada I can sell you other format files directly through my Website www.hauntedcomputer.com

I am trying to get all my rights back and then make them widely available. Thanks for asking.

Scott
Old 10-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author

The Home launch and ereader giveaways

Hi, I'd like to invite you to enter for one of two free ereaders (winner's choice of Kindle Fire, Nook HD 8G, or Kobo Glo), as well as signed books, audiobooks, and giftcards. No purchase necessary, and the contest is international.

Several easy ways to enter:
My blog: http://hauntedcomputer.blogspot.com
Giveaway tab at my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorScottNicholson
and the participating book blogs listed on my blog

THE HOME. Experiments at a group home for troubled children lead to paranormal activity. In development as a feature film.
(UK readers note: This was originally released in the UK as Troubled due to rights issues.)
99 cents for a limited time.

Amazon US link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Home-ebook/dp/B009I5KI1O
Amazon UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Home-UK-.../dp/B003ZDO438
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...son/1112767561
Kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-H...0Kw/page1.html
Smashwords ($3.99 due to delays in price reporting): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24366

Thanks and good luck!

Tags
horror, kindle, kindle giveaway, kobo dealss, nook horror, paranormal, paranormal thriller, supernatural, the home, thriller